SOLD, SOLD, SOLD - 2010 Conqueror Commander - Only One in the US (PRICE DROP)

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Chris: That second video is the same unit, sans flat screen tv, webasto heater and a few other small bells and whistles.

D

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
You should know it's killing me that I could sell my trailer now and with the money from the Range Rover and it combined buy your trailer. It's like hmmm blow all my travel and savings money is almost worth it

skibum315

Explorer
It's like hmmm blow all my travel and savings money is almost worth it
You know what they say about it only being money and not being able to take it with you, right ... oh, and only living once? Anyway, it's a cool trailer; and if there's anyone who deserves to get it, it would be someone from the Overland International crew.

angel

Is the Conqueror still available?

For Myriad reasons, it has become necessary (regretfully so) to sell our 2010 Conqueror Commander.

This is a 2010 model. I just placed $1200 worth of BF Goodrich tires on the trailer, so she has a grand stance! She has had a step up transformer installed, so all the systems function as if they were 110 based.
It is registered as a 2010 Conqueror Commander. (which adds to the “only one in the US” provenance). It has a legal US title, tags, and insurance. Registration is no problem for a new owner.

Other than that sun damage on the awning cover tops (replacement covers available and affordable- I just haven’t pulled the trigger - but honestly I would probably have a canvas place use UV rated sunbrella material to replace these covers), this trailer has no areas needing forgiveness. I replaced all the decals (the previous owners had removed them all- I had them reproduced locally). I did not put the elephant back on. Just the Conqueror Commander decals.
I have converted the hook up on the electrical for a 7 pin round US and all of that operates as it should. I have installed battery operated LED lights in addition to the National Luna florescent lighting that came on it. Those stay.

I will sell the trailer for (PRICE DROP) $39,999.00 (90 Liter National Luna not included- will sell seperately). (substantially less than the cost of importing one!) We will be keeping all cutlery and such as we put our own in it as the PO kept the original. (it’s just cheap Target stuff). The only other thing to note: The original cushions for the front drop down tent were not with the trailer, rather two short mattresses that are 6 inches thick and quite comfortable. I will leave them with the trailer.
I keep it washed, waxed and cleaned. I am as OCD as they come, and even vacuum it while we are out camping! :|

Please let me know if you have any questions. I would also be happy to assist in coordinating shipping.
I can be reached at: nashvillerover@comcast.net

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
Dendy

I'm beginning to feel we need to get that thing out here for a feature haha. Maybe spread it across a few channels along with the for sale info

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior