SOLD - SoCal: AT Chaser & Globetrotter RTT - $10k !!

SoCal_80

Explorer
NEW HI RES PHOTOS ADDED ON PAGE #5

***Photos added in a post below along with a photo album***

**SOLD** NEW price drop...$10,000 takes her. This is now literally a steal folks. Wife wants to move on so this needs to go :Wow1::Wow1:

I am changing up my trailer setup and maybe moving onto something else... That said, I have a 2007 Chaser with a Eezi Awn Globetrotter on top of her. Both are in near new/excellent condition. Trailer has perhaps 2-3 minor scratches and a small superficial ding in the tongue. Other than that, the trailer looks like new and the tent is like new. I bought the trailer last year and the previous owner NEVER took it off road and used it to haul photo equipment. I am in SoCal and will get photos up on or before the weekend. As it sits and using Adventure Trailer's and Equipt Outfitter's current pricing, this trailer to build would cost $ 15,529 plus tax to build. I am looking for $11750 as she sits in darn near new condition and ready for anything. I absolutely LOVE this setup and the only reason I am considering selling is a deal I might get on something else. (Selling as a complete, turnkey package).

Build Sheet:
Globetrotter Tent $4,115
Base Chaser $7,236
Nose Box $430
Scepter Fuel Cans and Holders $407
19 Gal Water Tank $458
Baltic Birch Stove Shelf $88
Battery Charger/Shore Charger $272
Battery(Brand new group 31 Sears Platinum) $250
Electric Brakes $557
Tailgate $550
Lock n Roll Coupler $250
12v light system/Battery tray $516
New Tires (BFG 285/75/16) $400

Total: $15,529

**Forgot to add it includes SoCal Teardrop's propane holder and tank.. **

Cheers,
Sean

Found some images, not the best but you get the idea:

_MG_8132.jpg_MG_8199.jpg

Last edited:

S4RSSS

Adventurer
nice setup... if anyone is interested in the Chaser only, I could help by taking the globetrotter.... glws!

brentbba

Explorer
I've been out with SoCal_80 and he's representing his set up very fairly. Set up is in beautiful condition!

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Sean is very particular about his gear/equipment and takes very good care of everything he owns. I've seen this Chaser in person and it's in great shape. Good luck with the sale! Im sure it will go quick.

PabloVTA

Observer
I'm in Ventura, would love to see this in person.
Do you have a water set up photo, or any pics of the electrical?
is it 7 pin round?

I also have an 80 series, with a 6" slee lift though.
our current 23 foot behemoth at 5K# is a bit much.

Would you be selling your shower set ups? currently ours in on board, but would get one if needed...just wondering how much garage clearing you were intending to do with the sale.

send me an email please.

SoCal_80

Explorer
I'm in Ventura, would love to see this in person.
Do you have a water set up photo, or any pics of the electrical?
is it 7 pin round?

I also have an 80 series, with a 6" slee lift though.
our current 23 foot behemoth at 5K# is a bit much.

Would you be selling your shower set ups? currently ours in on board, but would get one if needed...just wondering how much garage clearing you were intending to do with the sale.

send me an email please.

Hey.
Answering your questions:

Yes it has onboard water. It is AT's 19 gal tank with pump faucet located on the tongue.

Yes electrical is 7pin round and charges the onboard battery(2 week old group 31 sear's platinum). Electrical is from AT and the only thing I added was the solar controller.

I am using a zodi extreme shower at the moment. For the right price it can be included.

I believe measurements are on AT's site but it does fit without issue in my garage. I can measure it tomorrow.

It is running AT's airbag suspension which is absolutely amazing. It is adjustable so it will match up to your Slee lift no problem.

BTW the tent was purchased new by me.

SoCal_80

Explorer
Replied to all pm`s I believe. Thanks guys.
Pablo- I will get an email out to you today. Can you pm your email address. Thx

SoCal_80

Explorer
FS: AT Chaser with Globetrotter RTT **Photos Added**

Adding some photos I took today.... Someone needs to give her a new home and save some $$$$$$$$$ vs. buying new. You will not be disappointed!
Album is here: http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/seanpmcginty/slideshow/

I still love and am using the trailer...So the gear and sleeping will come out when the new owner picks her up. I will be up in the SBNF off of the 38 and 1N02 next weekend with a Land Cruiser group if someone wants to see her in her natural environment.

awning.jpgback.jpgladder.jpgopen.jpgside.jpg

Attachments

• back_zpsba6ab5ee.jpg
    back_zpsba6ab5ee.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:

SoCal_80

Explorer
Just an FYI. The Chaser is running AT's independent air-bagged suspension and it tows and handles any terrain like a DREAM. It is also running Rancho's adjustable shocks which can be adjusted for load and terrain.

I also have Snow Peak gear that can be added to really make this a turnkey package. This includes Iron Grill table, BBQ box, Baja burner.
All in excellent condition and in Pelican box to keep safe and sound.

Operators are standing by......

bbauer

I'm driving out to SoCal in Oct, will arrive Laguna Beach late on 13th. Sounds like you might be close to a sale but if this is still available then I would like to take a look.

SoCal_80

Explorer
I'm driving out to SoCal in Oct, will arrive Laguna Beach late on 13th. Sounds like you might be close to a sale but if this is still available then I would like to take a look.

Hello. Sounds good. I am in Long Beach and am happy to show it to you anytime.

Sean

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles