SOLD - SoCal: AT Chaser & Globetrotter RTT - $10k !!

wesel123

Explorer
You-all are just plain crazy for not getting this trailer!!!!! Sean is an A+ stand up guy and is more anal about his gear than I am. If the house we are buying wasn't in the middle of escrow I would have the cash to buy this sweet unit.

Free BUMP buddy!!

Garbinator

SeekTheMoneyTree
Can a 2 door JK 3.6 haul this unit ok? I literally have no experience with such a rig, other than what I witnessed at ExPo. I suppose the dry weight would be on AT's site. I just bought me a tentcot an planned on doing the KISS thing and try and add camping stuff I need from there. I guess I'm blown away with so crappin many choices! Befitting one's budget of course.

Some of these rigs looked seriously over-weight, not to mention thousands of pounds of "STUFF" depending on Mission requirements.

Inquiring minds wanna know is all.

<<<*>>>

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Can a 2 door JK 3.6 haul this unit ok? I literally have no experience with such a rig, other than what I witnessed at ExPo. I suppose the dry weight would be on AT's site. I just bought me a tentcot an planned on doing the KISS thing and try and add camping stuff I need from there. I guess I'm blown away with so crappin many choices! Befitting one's budget of course.

Some of these rigs looked seriously over-weight, not to mention thousands of pounds of "STUFF" depending on Mission requirements.

Inquiring minds wanna know is all.

<<<*>>>

The quick answer - Yes your 2 dr JK will pull it perfect. I pulled my Chaser for several years with a TJ.

Your comment on overweight vehicles is a great reason for pulling a small trailer. An unweighted tow vehicle has less stress and handles better then one that is overloaded. I prefer to leave my Engel in the Jeep along with my clothes. This allows me to drop the trailer and go explore, knowing that I have food for the kids as well as a change of clothes.

The trailer carries all the extra's for a family while on the trail. Tent, chairs, tables, stove, food storage, shower, toilet, aux battery, lights, tools, extra recovery gear, and more. A trailer also changes the experience. A lot of us have come down from the more aggressive trails. Choosing to enjoy the camping and traveling experience. I enjoy how a trailer makes simple trails more challenging. Learning to use your trailer brakes to pivot around a boulder in a tight spot adds to the learning curve and for me is part of the fun.

-------------

A bump to the top for this nice trailer. Although others could attest to the fact that I keep my trailer in tip top shape. This particular unit is extremely clean. For example very little rock chips. I wish my trailing arms looked that good. This Chaser also has a Great roof top tent. GLWS

ManleyORV

Rugged. Reliable. Ready.
This is a very very very good deal. If you guys don't pull the trigger soon your gonna miss out and be kicking yourself.

-Josh

Garbinator

SeekTheMoneyTree
Josh-

I clicked over to your site, until now I was never aware of your product.

Gear-

Thank you for your response, this is exactly what I am transitioning to as you read this. As the story goes theres always way more to it (My Story).

SoCall-

You must sell for a living, you take consignments?:coffeedrink:

<<(*)>>

SoCal_80

Explorer
I have a potential buyer for just the trailer. If someone is interested in the tent, I will let it go for $3k. Don't really want to split up but am open to the idea.

dougb

:wings:
Trailer is officially sold!
Thanks Doug and nice to meet you and your wife.

It was great doing "business" with you and we are looking forward to extending the AT's travels and experiences. I promise to do my best to keep her in the condition you have passed along - waa-hoo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior