SOLD - SoCal: AT Chaser & Globetrotter RTT - $10k !!

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
Considering what you're willing to part with you must be getting something super worthy - whatcha gettin? After recently purchasing and using an 07 chaser the one thing I'd consider to replace it with is a socal or AT tear drop.

The Chaser, like you said, is an excellent platform that absolutely tows like a dream on and off road - GLWS!

SoCal_80

Explorer
Sounds like you might be close to a sale but if this is still available then I would like to take a look.

Btw - the trailer is still for sale and no sale is currently pending. She is ready for a new home.

On a side note and with the buyer's ok, I might swap the current wheels for the another set of 80 series wheels expect with Cooper tires in similar condition. My 80 is running BFG AT's and I would like if possible to keep things all the same. Thanks !

kb7our

Explorer
Nice setup. I'd like to see a pic of the superficial ding in the tongue you mentioned. Also, is the nose box the newer larger style? Is this the gen 4 suspension? Thanks.

SoCal_80

Explorer
Nice setup. I'd like to see a pic of the superficial ding in the tongue you mentioned. Also, is the nose box the newer larger style? Is this the gen 4 suspension? Thanks.

No prob. I might make it home too late tonight to take a photo but will get one up as soon as I can. The suspension is the standalone airbag and separate shock. (Which I believe is what AT has now gone back to).

As for the nose box I am not aware of it is the larger or smaller box. Sorry. I can try to take photo later if that helps.

kb7our

Explorer
Maybe a dumb question but what is that bracket for in the middle of the trailer on the passenger side? A lock for the lid?

SoCal_80

Explorer
Yep the previous owner stored photo equipment in it so he had AT add thenhugh security lock .I have never used it as there are two other pad locks securing the lid

SoCal_80

Explorer
Adding a photo of the ding. I covered it with a flag decal (matching decal also on the other side). I also responded to a couple of PM's and happy to answer any additional questions.

Sean
y5u3y3es.jpg

SoCal_80

Explorer
Responded to all PM's this morning. I am in SoCal (Long Beach) and can happily meet the buyer half way somewhere if the distance is within reason. Also, I am open to offers gents. So let them fly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz