SOLD: SnoMaster 40L Classic Series Fridge

twt

edit: SOLD

For Sale: SnoMaster CL40 Classic Series Fridge/Freezer
Price: $500 obo

Purchased new in April 2019 (<1 month ago). It's in excellent shape -- used on only 2 overnight trips.
Selling because I've decided to switch to a different size fridge.
Original price was about $1300 including shipping. Pricing this aggressively because I need this out of the garage!

Local pick up only -- I've got no idea how to ship something this big.

https://www.snomasterusa.com/product/classic-series-bdc-40-stainless-steel-acdc-fridgefreezer

Last edited:

dieselbigot

Adventurer
Hey all...sadly, logistics of pick up due to travel have jacked me up. As much as I want to snag this deal, I don't want to hold Tim up. Someone should buy this... it's a great deal!

Vanhalo

Curious what size you are going with and why?
I am getting ready to purchase a Snomaster LP66 or smaller or the ARB 50.
I keep running to roadblocks on my decision making process.

twt

I'm actually going slightly smaller - to an ARB 37 quart. The small amount of space gained makes a fair bit of difference with limited space available, and i also prefer the lid hinge orientation of the ARB for my setup (didn't consider that enough before purchasing the snomaster). I'm upgrading from an even smaller unit (indel b 31 quart) which was rarely too small for my family & travel style (rarely off the grid for long periods) so already know I'm comfortable with the capacity.

dman93

Adventurer
Hi, I’m local, but wanted to confirm that the height is indeed 20.5” as shown on their website. If so, then it looks like it won’t fit under the tonneau in the bed of my Tacoma. Is that correct? Seems like similar capacity Doemtic and ARB aren’t as tall. Thanks.

twt

Missed your question earlier dman93, sorry, The dimensions on SnoMaster's site are accurate - this is a pretty big unit with a lot of insulation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94