SOLD Snap Treehouse, aluminum Wedge popup camper for Tacoma long bed $7k Phoenix, Az

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
As much as I wanted to sell this as a package deal with the truck and camper together it seems that I got a buyer for the Taco so now it is time to pass on the Treehouse.
I thought I had contact info for folks who ask about just the camper when I first offered it up but I can not find anything so now it is out here for the world to oogle.
If you drive to Phoenix I have a forklift and can help you install this lightweight, easy to setup camper top.

DSC_6908.JPG

I will be doing a walk around video in the morning but for now here is a link to lots of pics....some actually show us using the Treehouse in real life no less :)

Killer setup, super fast to setup if you just want to sleep. A little more time and you can put out the Darche 270 degree awning & walls to create a killer all season setup.
20190601_190827.jpg

I have a full size residential solar panel installed with VHB on the roof (no holes drilled. You can have that or not as you wish. There is also a sweet National Luna 52 weekender (one with the little freezer compartment). A couple of Group 31 AGM batteries and a nice Victron 75/15 Smartsolar controller and BMV712 Battery Monitor we can talk about.

1leglance

Tough as nails yet the lightweight aluminum means the Taco doesn't know it's there.
Honestly if I had not had a killer chance to build a 4x4 Transit I would be owning this forever. We really thought about keeping it for our boys to use but 2 payments is too much.

MexicoEcoResort

MexicoEcoResort
As much as I wanted to sell this as a package deal with the truck and camper together it seems that I got a buyer for the Taco so now it is time to pass on the Treehouse.
I thought I had contact info for folks who ask about just the camper when I first offered it up but I can not find anything so now it is out here for the world to oogle.
If you drive to Phoenix I have a forklift and can help you install this lightweight, easy to setup camper top.

View attachment 567878

I will be doing a walk around video in the morning but for now here is a link to lots of pics....some actually show us using the Treehouse in real life no less :)

Killer setup, super fast to setup if you just want to sleep. A little more time and you can put out the Darche 270 degree awning & walls to create a killer all season setup.
View attachment 567879

I have a full size residential solar panel installed with VHB on the roof (no holes drilled. You can have that or not as you wish. There is also a sweet National Luna 52 weekender (one with the little freezer compartment). A couple of Group 31 AGM batteries and a nice Victron 75/15 Smartsolar controller and BMV712 Battery Monitor we can talk about.
I have a 2019 quad cab Hilux and wonder if the bed and truck size is close enough to the Taco? Do you know the bed dimensions?

1leglance

I have a 2019 quad cab Hilux and wonder if the bed and truck size is close enough to the Taco? Do you know the bed dimensions?

I will take some measurements for ya....

At this time I consider sold pending final details

Last edited:

1leglance

Sold to a happy new owner with all the goodies....
Funny thing is I am looking forward to camping with him and seeing what cool stuff he does with it.

Nglatt1

I haven't posted much at all....been too busy enjoying the setup. It's been amazing. A perfect set up for a Taco. And I finally made it down to Baja this winter. What a dream.
Potentially thinking about a new build due to high milage on the truck. Somewhat frustrating, being that its so ideal. Thinking about just buying another taco and swapping it over or potentially selling the Snap set up as a whole, keeping the rig as a valley truck and starting over. Thanks gain for the great deal!

Attachments

• 20210312_153403-01.jpeg
    20210312_153403-01.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_20201118_191302_854.jpg
    IMG_20201118_191302_854.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_20200530_222607_834.jpg
    IMG_20200530_222607_834.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20210220_194816_033.jpg
    IMG_20210220_194816_033.jpg