SOLD - Schutt X - Venture XV2

Sgt Grunt

Adventurer
For sale is my Schutt XV 2 trailer. The trailer is in as new condition, I had it custom painted less than a year ago. Tires and wheels are new.

This trailer is really awesome and ready to go where ever you want to take it!

The list of features is as follows.

Painted Gobi tan

Nitto Ridge Grappler 285 x 75 x 17

Icon Rebound wheels 17 x 8.5

Special built heavy duty rack system for the roof top tent, under mount camp table and awning mount.

Standard XV 2 equipment, 22 gallon water tank and pump, Goal Zero Yeti 400 power system, max coupler, bed liner on the bed, fenders, and nose box, galley table.

Added to the galley is a 17” x 15” stainless steel deep sink and fender mounted water spigot.

Ark extreme duty swing up jack.

Rock lights are mounted under the trailer as well as on the rack system that lights up the bed area. Inside the tent is a National Luna led light as well.

Roof top tent is a Camp King Industries wedge style and is absolutely the best quality aluminum tent on the market today! It has been slept in 3 nights and is like new.

The awning is a Hannibal 2.4m with sidewalls that are brand new.

Located in Northern Colorado

Asking price is $19885

Please pm me for detailed questions.
2B9B80C4-5877-4362-BD46-91DBBF7D87D9.jpeg

C3E7AF23-9018-4E2D-82FE-68DA44764A1E.jpeg

Last edited:

Sgt Grunt

Adventurer
I think it's a 2015, I will confirm that. However it sat un sold for 3 years on a dealers lot, I am the original owner. It only has the table that slides into the fender, and I added a larger sink, so no slide out kitchen, no stove.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94