SOLD!!! Scepter 5 gallons military fuel/gas jerry can. $110 each

I’ll take two, maybe more. In Flagstaff, AZ.
@C-Fish
It was nice meeting you this morning. Thanks a lot for buying 2. They sure look good placed on your FJ. You have a great rig and a very nice setup.
MNJCDHw.jpg

Shawn686

Observer
Offical scepter dealer. I don't know what they can ship south tho

These guys do the water can stuff in the US

Shawn

C-Fish

Adventurer
This guy usually has everything in stock. I’ve bought from him and it was a good experience.

I’ve got both spouts. The homemade version works but is a PITA to attach tight enough as to not leak. I’d have to use an oil filter wrench to tighten down…The military spout works great, and is easily tightened down with the cap wrench.

my original two cans are marked US Military and we’re made in Jan 2000, these two new cans (non MIL marked) were made in Jan 2022. ?

Last edited:
@One shot
Thanks a lot for making the time to meet me at the Credit Union for the purchase and delivery. I appreciate it a lot.
f3s8Yw2.jpg

Pi3V0LX.jpg

@Woodardd
Man, you the MVP for allowing one of your 4 Jerry Cans to be sold to another member. I appreciate that. Package delivered like UPS!
OL9uyWr.jpg

@Whiteheadoverlandr
You are a hidden talent. You need to showcase your talent. Your Tacoma is one in town. I don't think I habe seen another made like that. You did a great job. I think you can mske some custom things for many people. It was so nice meeting you. If or when I get my 4x4, I may really need your help with some custom fabrication. I appreciate you buying 1 Jerry Can.
8biGJmh.jpg

TONahXu.jpg

I am finally home in Texas.

All my 15 Jerry Cans have been sold and delivered by me across the country. Delivered in Portland, OR, San Antonio, TX and Conroe, TX. All 15 sold. And I got exactly $1,590 from the sale. I am really thankful for the deals I worked with some of you who bought. I appreciate it a lot. I did not think I was going to sell all 15 Jerry Cans before I got home. I feel very lucky to have such members who bought and paid promptly and as agreed. And I am glad I personally delivered all 15 Jerry Cans.

I want to sincerely thank all forum members who bought. Thanks a lot again. I had a great road trip and a very memorable one in many ways, especially buying these 15 Jerry Cans and sweating it at the border to cross with all 15 Jerry Cans and then selling all of them before getting home. I cannot believe it. But it is true. All 15 sold and DELIVERED by me.

Thanks a lot again, guys.

I am finally home in Texas.
vQgLKXj.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior