***SOLD***RIGd Ultra Swing Multi-Fit -Southern Maryland*

SOMD_ZR2

Located: Southern Maryland--45 mins south of DC in California, MD
Price: $900

RIGd Ultra Swing Hitch Carrier Multi-Fit. It can be adjusted to fit up to a 37" tire. We have a 31" tire currently mounted (NOT INCLUDED) on the swing out. Locking hitch pin included. Multiple mounting options for carrying RotoPax, Hi-Lift Jack, Front Runner drop-down table, etc.---RIGd has these accessory options available on their website. License plate re-location mount is included. Towing capabilities with the tow receiver is 10,000 lbs and can hold a 1,000 lbs of tongue weight. We towed our 20ft Rockwood Geo Pro camper with no issues. Overall weight of ultra swing is approximately 65 lbs with wheel plate (wheel plate included) and can support a total combined weight of 250 lbs. Please DM for more questions.

Attachments

• IMG-3144.jpg
    IMG-3144.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_3147.jpg
    IMG_3147.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_3145.jpg
    IMG_3145.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_3143.jpg
    IMG_3143.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_3142.jpg
    IMG_3142.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_3141.jpg
    IMG_3141.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 117

SOMD_ZR2

Would you consider shipping this?
I really haven't thought about it honestly. If you are willing to pay for the shipping then maybe we can work something out. I don't know how much something like this would cost for shipping so I would really have to do some research.

wisnerma

I just did some brief calculations on USPS and FedEx. Depends on size of the box. About what are the approximate dimensions of the Ultraswing? Then I can get an idea if the shipping is worth it

SOMD_ZR2

I just did some brief calculations on USPS and FedEx. Depends on size of the box. About what are the approximate dimensions of the Ultraswing? Then I can get an idea if the shipping is worth it
The dimensions of the swing out are, approximately 28’’ tall and 35’’ wide and from the hitch mount to the accessory hitch at the bottom is about a foot and a half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles