SOLD!!!! Rhino-Rack Pioneer Elevation Roof Rack (72" x 56") BNIB (MSRP $1000)

RogueWon

MSRP $1000.00 from Rhino-Rack website [link]

Lowest PRICE ON WEB (that I can find) is $900.00 at www.AutoAnything.com [link]

Fits just about any/every vehicle that can use a roof rack - (Mounts sold separately)

I purchased this rack for installation on my M101A3 trailer build. It was a good plan - it was a BRILLIANT PLAN ... but now I’ve decided to go with a different plan - arghh. So now I have this kick-ass roof rack taking up half my garage ... my loss yada yada - BRAND NEW / STILL IN BOX !!! Literally. I never opened it. It's gotta go so my wife can park her bicycle. /wink

Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 2.17.52 PM.png

45108B-Pioneer-Tradie-00.jpg

Prefer local but will consider shipping on buyer's tab … calculate from 27587.

Last edited:

unltd

just to confirm, this would still need the rhino backbone system along with the feet you are selling, correct?

RogueWon

just to confirm, this would still need the rhino backbone system along with the feet you are selling, correct?

Depends on the vehicle and application, @unltd - You'll need feet of some kind and a base of some kind - get the one that fits. That said, if you're using with a Wrangler Unlimited, Backbone would be the strongest option - but it may not be 'required' if you're not in need of the extra capacity. Best to ask Rhino-Rack.

Theschist

I will be at Expo East as well, I may be interested in the rack for my Tacoma Topper. Besides, I need to meet up with you to discuss M101A2/3 mods!!

RogueWon

Aright Overlanders ... I've had a few DMs asking about the rails ... and after some research, here's the skinny:

The Pioneer rack is flat and you can bolt an elevated rail into the tracks ... The Pioneer Elevation is the Pioneer rack with ... wait for it ... side rails welded to the outermost base rail

Other than this, same same.

For folks wanting the FLAT version, you can grab your grinder and take the Elevation off easy-peasy - or better yet, just take the section off you need clear for your RTT (y)

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 5.54.33 PM.png

I do hope this helps. Carry on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online