Sold RANGE ROVER, LOCKER, LIFT, BFGs- DENVER

ROVERLANDL322

Hi Everyone,

Been a long time follower of Expedition Portal and have recently decided to sell our Range Rover which we've named "Space Jam" (more on that below)
The Range has been great to us over the years and we've had many memories with it.

This car is really the best of both worlds, do you want to go blitz it up i70 early in the morning, effortlessly as the supercharger pulls like a train or do you want to go off-road with a stock rear locker and plenty of ground clearance? At 85mph the car is silent and super comfortable even with the rack and then laughs as we take her on moderate trails such as Fins and Things. In the snow it's simply incredible have we've never gotten stuck but have pulled out a few stranded cars and even some 4x4s.

The car needs absolutely nothing and is an absolute champ it has never let us down and is the ultimate road trip and casual overland machine. The exterior is super tidy with only two small dings no scratches or pinstripes. The interior is crisp, odor free with just a bit of wear on the drivers seat. Everything works heated steering wheel, heated windshield are awesome in the winter plus the heated and cooled seats are great to have as well!

The backseats are heated and have DVD screens and the front screen can also play movies when sitting in traffic!

Currently the car a voyager slimline roof rack as well as a rare front oem nudge bar, oem tail light covers and LED front spots.

The car is also lifted with Johnson rods and is running BFG all terrain tires (less than 8K) and the wheels have been painted black.

The current mileage is 117,933 but will slightly increase as I drive the car once or twice a week.

I do not want to include the ALU-CAB RTT
There are a couple things to note- the car could use a new front undertray (I had planned to get a steel one costs $499 ) occasionally the rear camera goes fuzzy and the rear headliner is just starting to sag a bit
The car has had new control arms within the past 1000 miles and oil changes every 5k.
There are no check engine lights or codes leaks or funny noises and the car runs like a dream I would drive it across county and back tomorrow without hesitation.

I have a clear Colorado title in hand and would prefer a local sale- that said if you are out of state and want a PPI done I will gladly help organize that and shipping (at your expense).

I am the 3rd owner, the car was originally owned by Patrick Ewing all-star basketball who played against the minions- think Space Jam back in 1996

I do not need help selling nor will I part out.
The price is 13,000, please have your funds ready as well as your significant others approval.

Cheers,

Gordon

Attachments

• car 12.jpg
    car 12.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 885
  • car 13.jpg
    car 13.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 897
  • car.jpg
    car.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 826
  • car 3.jpg
    car 3.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 765
  • car 5.jpg
    car 5.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 753
  • car 6.jpg
    car 6.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 732
  • car 7.jpg
    car 7.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 728
  • car 8.jpg
    car 8.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 785
  • car 11.jpg
    car 11.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 760
  • rover.jpg
    rover.jpg
    759.8 KB · Views: 723
Last edited:

TheBucketOfTruth

We have an 08 just like this but stock, white on white, 105k miles. These are phenomenal cars and just eat miles on or off road like the seller says. Very comfortable for long trips. This is the vintage you want if you're shopping for an L322 I'm told. 06-09 Supercharged models with the 4.2 liter Jaguar engine. Also note you can run 19 inch wheels on these instead of the stock 20s if you want. No 18s on supercharged full size. I'm not sure what can touch this driving experience for the price. Maybe an older Cayenne Turbo? Likely isn't going to be as good off road and they never have PDCC with the disconnecting swaybar option ticked. Anyway I think these and their design will only become more valued over the years. GLWS

ROVERLANDL322

Thanks Mate!

I actually have someone doing a PPI with her tomorrow over at RoadsideWerx. I will send you a PM just incase the it doesn't go tomorrow

Attachments

• rover.jpg
    rover.jpg
    759.8 KB · Views: 72

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles