SOLD Ram Habitat (6.5 Ram, Tundra, and Ford F150) For Sale

ohanacrusader

Adventurer
Unfortunately we are selling our Habitat from Adventure Trailer. Fortunately for someone else they get the opportunity to enjoy it and hopefully make as many memories as my family made in it. Our family truly believes this is the best sleeping platform made for a Ram truck and is by far the most versatile piece of camping/cooking/shelter on the market and we had a lot of fun sleeping over the bed of our truck. The Adventure trailer shop is by far the best out there and to work with, the customer service they provide is hard to come by any more. The only reason we are selling it is because we are moving back home to Hawaii and will be living on Oahu, which won't allow us the opportunity to utilize the full potential of the Habitat.

Stats: Purchased the Habitat (6.5) in 2018 from the shop in Prescott added the below options to the standard habitat. A brand new Nemo tent was just installed in February.
-Carpet walls
-sleep platforms X2 Goose gear (capable of sleeping 4 adults)
-rear hatch led light (white)
-two interior LEDS (white)
-3 cross bars on roof attached to aircraft track
-Maxtrax pins (drivers side, maxtrax not included in sell)
-Pass through window with screen and black out security shade (passenger side)
-LED scene lights on the underside of tent when open (Rigid Amber)
-LED scene lights on driver and passenger side (Rigid Amber)
-S-POD control screen by rear light switches capable of controlling all lights

We are asking $9,500 and will have it at Expo West (Flagstaff) and also at the Overland Rally in Plain, WA. We can figure logistics of a possible delivery but because of timing we can't go any further West than Colorado in June. Currently we are located in Poulsbo WA which is just outside Seattle.

I have plenty more pictures and can send them, just PM me and I can get them to you.

Aloha

Last edited:

ohanacrusader

Adventurer
More pictures.

Attachments

• Hbaitat7.jpg
    Hbaitat7.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 554
  • habitat18.jpg
    habitat18.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 573
  • habitat20.jpg
    habitat20.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 564
  • Habitat8.jpg
    Habitat8.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 616
  • habitat 13.jpg
    habitat 13.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 613
  • Habitat6.jpg
    Habitat6.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 613

alexplb

GLWS very fair price! if this was for a Tacoma and somewhere close to CA I'd be picking this up right now

ohanacrusader

Adventurer
A California delivery wouldn't be out of the question. The Tacoma thing I couldn't help with that unless you wanted a name of a good sales person.

RBear

I’m interested for sure
I’m in San Clemente Ca and have a 2013 Tundra 6.5 bed
The only bummer is that my truck is white not sure what the possibilities are changing it to white with the powder coat process
I will see if I can find out
Mahalo Rob

RBear

Will need to sell or trade out my white leer shell with Thule surf racks
Putting a Aluminess front bumper on soon

Attachments

• 0D4AD56B-EC7A-473E-B65B-8C61343F5A5B.jpeg
    0D4AD56B-EC7A-473E-B65B-8C61343F5A5B.jpeg
    854.9 KB · Views: 452

alexplb

A California delivery wouldn't be out of the question. The Tacoma thing I couldn't help with that unless you wanted a name of a good sales person.
I spoke with a local dealer and there was 0 negotiation available.... even if paid all cash so... with what you have there at $10K is pretty dang good deal considering it's all functional and not abused like it looks like from the photos.

ohanacrusader

Adventurer
Sorry to hear about the dealer, but you are correct I use our rig but I also take great care of it on and off the trail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior