*SOLD* Quickpitch Weathershade 270 Awning

bgraboyes

why are you selling? how do you like the awning? i was thinking of a shadow but this looks cool as well. I am over in idaho so may be able to work out a way to pick it up sometime. let me know

why are you selling? how do you like the awning? i was thinking of a shadow but this looks cool as well. I am over in idaho so may be able to work out a way to pick it up sometime. let me know
I bought a package deal on an Alu Cab setup that included the shadow awning. The Quickpitch might give me issues mounting it to the Alu Cab Canopy Camper with everything else installed. IMO the Quickpitch is a terrific awning. It’s bigger and their hinge is insanely beefy and strong.

Does this come with pegs and guy wires, too?
Guy straps are included they tuck away in the structure poles of the awning, no pegs. TBH Ive never used either on this awning it can handle very windy conditions and not even flinch. Watch the video I posted for a complete breakdown it'll answer questions you may have.

bgraboyes

Im not going to ship this currently, as I mentioned in my OP. If that changes I will update the thread.

sounds good, i messed up and thought you were the one that said "if you look into shipping, i'd be into it"! The blue circle got me, my bad. Let me know if you come east towards Boise though and maybe we could meet up.

rajacat

Too bad. I would have bought this and I'm located in NW WA. I missed your first ad. Last month I put in a preorder for another awning and it was shipped a few days ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior