SOLD:Phoenix, AZ: Alucab Expedition III Roof Top Tent (SOLD) & Alu-cab Awning (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverlandTheWorld

OverlandTheWorld.com
Offer was made and accepted. We were discussing where to meet.

Sorry Judd, you offered for me to drive 8 hours to meet you in the future. As I mentioned, unless you had a deposit, the first person to show with cash can have it. Apologies for any confusion but we were still discussing the details.

Oilbrnr

Jeff, you still have the awning? Assuming so since this post is still up. PM me, I'll shoot down to your house if your around at lunch, or I'll be there Friday night. I'm still hoping that pool will be heated... :cool:

Last edited:

OverlandTheWorld

OverlandTheWorld.com
Jeff, you still have the awning? Assuming so since this post is still up. PM me, I'll shoot down to your house if your around at lunch, or I'll be there Friday night. I'm still hoping that pool will be heated... :cool:

I’ll see you at the CSC meeting on Friday. Since I’m breaking up the tent / awning, @mponton was interested in just the awning and you can have it if he’s not interested but I believe he needed until 11/20 to see it.

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
I’m on my way to get the RTT. Hope to be at Jeff’s about 5:30. I hope some of you CSCs will help me load it on my rack. I also hope I’m not crashing the meeting. I do know one of your members pretty well. Landcruiser Phil ran with our Retired Ol’ Farts gang on two recent trips; the Maze and Death Valley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cayenne

I’m on my way to get the RTT. Hope to be at Jeff’s about 5:30. I hope some of you CSCs will help me load it on my rack. I also hope I’m not crashing the meeting. I do know one of your members pretty well. Landcruiser Phil ran with our Retired Ol’ Farts gang on two recent trips; the Maze and Death Valley.

Safe travels.

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
Thanks to Jeff and several of the CSC members we got the RTT moved to my 4Runner fairly easily. Found a descent boondock sight in Bloody Basin but wouldn’t you know the wind came up early in the morning and rattled the canvas pretty good. Ear plugs!
afe76402bbb146b8a8972e0a5662f7de.jpg

Saddletramp

Thanks to Jeff and several of the CSC members we got the RTT moved to my 4Runner fairly easily. Found a descent boondock sight in Bloody Basin but wouldn’t you know the wind came up early in the morning and rattled the canvas pretty good. Ear plugs!
afe76402bbb146b8a8972e0a5662f7de.jpg

Glad you made it to a campsite, I hope you checked our attaching work to see if anything loosened up. It was a pleasure meeting you Ace.

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
Glad you made it to a campsite, I hope you checked our attaching work to see if anything loosened up. It was a pleasure meeting you Ace.

I did several times on the way home. Nothing loosened up and I got home this evening with no issues. I even took a side trip to Grand Canyon to visit a friend who works there. Of course I joined the tourists too.
c26e20ed1c3dc4b4a6c65ac5ff0897b7.jpg

Sorry Judd, you offered for me to drive 8 hours to meet you in the future. As I mentioned, unless you had a deposit, the first person to show with cash can have it. Apologies for any confusion but we were still discussing the details.
Judd Jeff was pretty flaky with my negotiations as well. I gave good justficantions for my initial offer and was at
$3300 was willing to go as high as 3500 for the combo above that price not worth it IMHO. Hope the buyer did better than I did.

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
I have no complaints except for the damn Phoenix Friday night traffic.

First step today was hoisting the RTT off my truck. Next we pulled the Baja Rack off. Trying to decide if I want to cut it down to make a flat rack or start from scratch with self built 1x3 cross bars using the Baja rack feet only.

Don’t worry I’m not going to turn this into a build thread.
756ab8f9ba4bdb50c7e04650c897f5eb.jpg
cd56a8d3f63bd264532550ccc0d3262b.jpg

OverlandTheWorld

OverlandTheWorld.com
Judd Jeff was pretty flaky with my negotiations as well. I gave good justficantions for my initial offer and was at
$3300 was willing to go as high as 3500 for the combo above that price not worth it IMHO. Hope the buyer did better than I did.

You never offered $3500, only low ball offers and insults to me. Get out of here. I hope you get banned with your lies and wasting everyone’s time. Please leave my threads alone or I’m going to post screenshots of all your messages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles