SOLD - Perception Kayaks

FlagRS

Gone to the dogs.
I'm selling his and hers Perception Kayaks. We have had them for two years and they are great little day touring kayaks and still in excellent condition. The bigger kayak is considered a "companion" kayak and I hauled my dog in it with me. The smaller kayak is uniquely designed for the smaller framed paddler.

#1 - Perception Cove 13.5 Kayak – a unique sit inside Kayak with an over-sized cockpit. Comfortable seating system with the over-sized cockpit make it ideal for paddling with a child, a dog or extra gear. The Kayak is in excellent condition and comes with a like new Werner Camano Paddle and a Seals Cockpit Drape. The Camano paddle is a top quality fiberglass and carbon blended paddle with an adjustable ferrule system that allows adjustment of feathering angle from 0° - 60° right or left in 15° increments.

#2 - Perception Tribute 12 Kayak – specially engineered stable day-touring kayak is ergonomically engineered for smaller framed paddlers who want sporty performance and good cargo space. This Kayak is in excellent condition and comes with a like new Werner Camano “small shaft” Paddle and a Seals Cockpit cover. The Camano small shaft paddle has a small diameter shaft that lessens fatigue and improves comfort for paddlers with small hands and has the adjustable ferrule system that allows adjustment of feathering angle from 0° - 60° right or left in 15° increments.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

burquedoka

Adventurer
Not to sound too personal here, but how tall is your wife? Does the 12 allow her much wiggle room or is it tight for her?

FlagRS

Gone to the dogs.
Not to sound too personal here, but how tall is your wife? Does the 12 allow her much wiggle room or is it tight for her?

She's 5'7" and about 115lbs with about 32" inseam. There are adjustable foot pegs and she has them adjusted about 3/4 down the track. The cockpit opening is not that tight and she gets in and out okay. That being said she's a mega mileage runner, like 75-100 miles per week and she doesn't find sit inside kayaks that comfortable or even sitting in a car seat for more than half an hour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94