Sold! - Oztent RV5 tent with accessories

AML

Adventurer
Continuing with my “moving sale”...
Oztent RV5 in great condition

Comes with the deluxe front panel, 2 peaked side panels, mesh floor and caravan connector.
Total new is $1600.
Looking for $1000. Sold!
Located in Northern Virginia.

Probably would cost too much to ship so probably best to pick it up.
Thanks!
8B0AE701-4D97-40C0-B3E6-29712D3513B0.jpeg
26748159-94F9-4D3B-AA98-DB3858573098.jpeg

Last edited:

BradIXXI

Looking Forward to Getting Lost.
I would be interested in buying your Deluxe Front Panel, 2 Peaked Side Panels for my RV-5.
Please let me know if we can do this and I'll PM you money and address information.

AML

Adventurer
I would be interested in buying your Deluxe Front Panel, 2 Peaked Side Panels for my RV-5.
Please let me know if we can do this and I'll PM you money and address information.
Thanks for the offer. If someone else just needs the other stuff that would work but I would like to keep it together as a set.

Roaddude

Long time off-grid vanlife adventurist
Driving towards TX anytime soon?

IF you don't make a deal with AML, I have the same setup for sale--RV-5 with all the extras, two cots, extra set of poles--and have plans to head back out to far west TX. Not 'til later in the year, though, depending on a number of things. I haven't put it in the classifieds here yet out of consideration for this sale. DM or get hold of me through my site if you don't get this one.

They're awesome tents, and this is a good deal.

yonah

Calling-in from west of the Rockies
@AML , congrats on the sale.

@zackmold and @enzo - I have an identical set-up that I want to sell and will be moving to the Northern VA area late this summer. Shoot me a PM if interested and I'll reach out once the family and I are settled in the area.

Roaddude

Long time off-grid vanlife adventurist
I wish some one was selling one in Delaware. I would buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the full RV-5 setup with all the Deluxe Front and Side Panels, rain-fly, mesh floor saver, two Gecko Stretchers (padded cots) and more for sale in Maine.

You can read all about it here: OZTent RV-5 Overland/Touring Tent. Delivery by arrangement. I'll be posting it soon in the For Sale threads here. I'm waiting on some new poles from OZTent to include with the sale, as the Front Deluxe Panels don't come with their own and I'm keeping a couple of the others for my awning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles