SOLD Oztent RV4 with floor saver and new rain fly. SOLD and on the way to Louisiana! Thanks!

Bhodie

I have a very lightly used Oztent RV4 with floor saver and brand new rain fly. Maybe 3 weekends? Non smoking, no mold, rips, tears, etc. Zippers all work like they should. All screens intact. All poles work, has pegs and lines. In short, this is what you would get if you ordered a new one for $1560 plus shipping and tax now only $700. I have a couple of REI $80 cots that I will throw in for free with the tent.

Local pickup only, so you can check it out before you buy. Finally stopped raining so have some high def pictures at the following link:

It looks saggy because it is too close to the driveway to set pegs, just enough to take pics.

The only reason I am selling is my wife wanted and got a travel trailer, so no longer need the tent. Someone else go make some memories with it.

Would be willing to trade for a refer/freezer.. and would be willing to drive a couple of hundred miles to meet and swap.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

lchavez

Observer
a great tent and an excellent price. I miss mine.

Running a turtle back now, but I really had my oztent set up dialed in. It had many years of hard use and had been in all kinds of weather. I never had to worry about it. I passed it on to a firefighter and his son for more years of use and enjoyment.

Good luck with sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior