**SOLD**...Overland built 07 Tundra

Wilyone

Observer
SOLD

Divorce forces sale, so letting go of our Toyota Tundra Limited double cab 4x4, built for overlanding/camping/hunting.
Have every receipt since new. Clean title in hand.
Linex monster turns heads wherever it goes. Includes Roof-top tent. 191k miles. More photos on request.
Now $20K reasonable offers from members considered. Located in Snowmass Village/Aspen, Colorado.

Heated seats. Completely new front end, inner-out tierods, upper and lower control arms, CV joints, balls joints, needle bearing replaced with East Coast gears bushing. Replaced air induction pump assemblies and air injection switching valves. Air conditioning replaced and blows ice-cold.

-Entire truck line-x'ed professionally by LINE-X, not backyard rattle-can job
-Pro Comp Stage 2 lift with upgraded Metal Mulisha coilovers
  • SPC/Light Racing Upper control arms
  • 5x 35" BFG KO2's with Pro Comp Baja rims
  • Tiregate tailgate
  • Custom fabbed roof rack
  • Hannibal Awning
  • Smittybilt front and rear bumpers
  • 10k lbs. Smittybilt XRC competition winch w/plasma line and hawse fairlead, Factor 55 end link
  • Tractor Supply gold deep truck bed toolbox
  • Recon projector halo headlights / led taillights
  • N-fab side steps
  • AFE intake
  • Magnaflow exhaust
  • 46 gallon Transferflow expedition fuel tank
  • Tepui Kukenam XL ruggedized Roof top tent
  • 50" spot/flood clear and amber LED light bar
  • VisionX flood lights in bumper
  • 8 ton extra-long military hydraulic jack
  • Jensen touch screen head unit, NAV, backup cam
  • Smittybuilt hitch step

Semi-built thread here, more pics at least... https://expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/black-bart-07-tundra.138827/

Last edited:

Wilyone

Observer
Sorry, Snowmass Village (next to Aspen) Colorado, thanks for catching that, I amended my post

Niceviews

Out of curiosity, what did the line x paint job cost? I was thinking of doing something similar. And sweet ass ride by the way

Wilyone

Observer
Out of curiosity, what did the line x paint job cost? I was thinking of doing something similar. And sweet ass ride by the way

Thanks. The box of receipts is still at my ex-wife's but I believe it was around $3200, they did go extra heavy on the bed rails, I do know that Line-x has done a lot more vehicles since this one was done and the price is a lower now. In addition they have a thinner product called body armor that cost less and comes in colors now.

vatsacom

Hi, Does this have any damage reported in carfax? also am interested but I can afford just 10K cash. please don't feel offended. It's all a perosn from India can afford for now :) it's a great ride and I wanted this to circumnavigate North And South America Starting Sept 1. Again sorry don't mean to offend you. Regards

Jwestpro

Explorer
- Hannibal Awning

This is one of the coolest awnings FYI, fully self supporting and optional side walls make rooms with choice of any 3 walls on or off at a time.

Do you not have the side walls? The standard walls will land no where near the ground if awning is mounted as high as yours. I have these awnings.

Max mount point for proper ground contact is roughly 80" to top of rack rail. I have thought extensions would be cool.

After reading the trips/build page, I love this thing!

Last edited:

Wilyone

Observer
This is one of the coolest awnings FYI, fully self supporting and optional side walls make rooms with choice of any 3 walls on or off at a time.

Do you not have the side walls? The standard walls will land no where near the ground if awning is mounted as high as yours. I have these awnings.

Max mount point for proper ground contact is roughly 80" to top of rack rail. I have thought extensions would be cool.

After reading the trips/build page, I love this thing!

Thanks man I am sad to see it go, and the previous owner had the Hannibal awning already installed and it didn't come with any sidewalls but It is very robust compared to a lot of awnings out there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles