***SOLD*** Offgrid 4x4 Expedition Vehicle E350 Shuttle Conversion

dcrzach

Question: if the dog crate was removed, how wide would the garage interior be? Like would something like a "Portable Mobility Scooter" (a.k.a. mother-ln-law scooter) fit in? It would need to be at least 24 inches wide.

Thanks!
Without the crate the garage width is around 40in. The load width on the Ramp is 36in. The garage height is 45in. A mobility scooter would certainly fit.

dcrzach

How did you fit those rear tires on the stock wheels? Did you need spacers between the duallies?
Yes , a 2in 30k lb weight rated Bora aluminum spacer was used to allow gap between the rear wheels. The spacers where machined in Reno, NV . With the spacer you can safely air both rear tires down to 18psi without rubbing. Makes for excellent traction in sand.

Petrolburner

Explorer
Yes , a 2in 30k lb weight rated Bora aluminum spacer was used to allow gap between the rear wheels. The spacers where machined in Reno, NV . With the spacer you can safely air both rear tires down to 18psi without rubbing. Makes for excellent traction in sand.

That's excellent. I've been trying to figure out what to do with my build. I bet that thing gets around surprisingly well in 2WD with those 4 fat tires aired down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier