SOLD Off-Road trailer with RTT Bakersfield Ca

Toyanvil

I built this trailer to haul motorcycles, mtn bikes, kayaks and all my camping gear and still use it to go to Home Depot and use as a trailer. It has a Tepui Ruggedized Series Kukenam with Annex, Awning, new travel cover, 2 new 265/70-17 BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A, leaf spring with air bag suspension and to many things to list. Trailer is 5' x 8' platform, 13' long from hitch to back of Rotopax's, 90" wide, 91" tall, 77" tall without tent, not too bad to remove for parking in a garage. Tongue weight is 230 lbs. unloaded. The tongue stays close to the same loaded, I built it so the tongue is a little heavy since the tent is so high and back, the trailer tracks great loaded or not. I also had the axle aligned to the trailer at a frame shop. I think it is about 1500lbs. It will come with two 3 gallon fuel and one 1.75 gallon water Rotopax's with locking mounts, matching hammock, matching NIB two person sleeping bag, farm jack, Axe, matching Pingel wheel chock, Tepui boot bag, two matching ramps, two storage tire covers and small solar panel for onboard battery (for LED lights and break-away trailer brakes) If interested email me for details.
Here is a link to Outside Magazine that featured it at Tepui fest, I did move the fuel & water to the back. Located in Bakersfield Ca SOLD
https://www.outsideonline.com/2142386/custom-camping-trailer-tepuifest-2016
Link to my build.
https://toyanvil.smugmug.com/Hobbies/Off-road-trailer-build/
RIMG0903-L.jpg

RIMG0902-L.jpg

RIMG0102-L.jpg

IMG_1857-L.jpg

IMG_3176-L.jpg

Last edited:

tony_h

When researching how I want to modify my utility trailer, I ran across yours on Outside's YouTube channel. Great job and I'm impressed by your attention to detail. GLWS

cycleman4

Adventure seeker
How is the stability of the trailer when your in the tent and its not hooked to the truck? Cant tell but are there jacks underneath? Great looking setup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles