Sold- Off Road Trailer with Eezi Awn Roof-Top Tent

finchy

Trailer from Bear Trailersports out of LA. Nice simple design with interior box dimensions of 6'2" x 4'2". The trailer has a nice storage area on the tongue with 2 jerry can mounts. It has wheels off a Jeep (i believe - 5 lug) with Wrangler MTR tires in great shape; 245/75 R16. I also have new hubs to convert to a Toyota FJ Lug pattern (6 on 5.5) with 3 17" OEM wheels and 4 tires; 245/75 R17. Those tires are not mounted right now.

The tent is the latest Eezi Awn available with bed dimensions of 7'6" x 7'. It is in excellent condition. No rips or tears. In my opinion this is the highest quality roof top out there. The only part that shows wear is the travel cover. It has some sun fade and baked in dirt. The mattress pads are perfect as well.

Trailer tows perfectly. I can email additional pictures. if you reply. Looking for local sale only and I am in PHX, AZ. billfinchaz@gmail.com for more pictures.

EDIT PRICE TO $3600!!

I would love to be able to deliver it somewhere within an 8 hour drive, but I don't have much time away from work right now so it wold be tough to schedule.

IMG_0176.jpgIMG_0182.jpg

Last edited:

finchy

Bump for a price drop; $3600. I think given the tent that is on it that it's worth the price, but curios to get feedback (constructive). thanks for looking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94