SOLD - Off-Grid Trailer Expedition 2.0

chop480

Observer
Gauging interest on a new OGT Expedition 2.0 Trailer.

I unexpectedly came into a 2002 F250 truck recently. That being said I'd like to go a different direction with my future camping plans if the trailer sells. Namely installing a Four Wheel Camper onto the F250. My timing didn't work out for that configuration last October so I purchased an OGT Expedition 2.0 to pull behind the vehicle I had then. In that regard I'm offering the OGT to someone who is interested in going with a camping trailer. I'd like to get $28,000 for the trailer, a significant discount from a new trailer and the associated shipping.

The trailer being offered is essentially brand new. We've camped in it about 25 nights so far in 3 odd months. There are no flaws on the trailer and everything works as new.

In addition to the standard features of the OGT the added factory options include:
360 Maxcoupler hitch
Propex heater
Maxfan Deluxe 7500
Leveling/stabilizing jacks
23 Zero Peregrine 270deg awning
Front storage box

I added the following to the trailer:
23 Zero 98" awning to driver side of trailer
23 Zero awning room with custom zippered access to trailer door while deployed
4 Grey Man Tactical molle panels to the inside walls for pouch storage, i.e. water bottlers, tablet pockets, etc.
Black out shades
160W Zamp portable solar panel

The trailer is garaged when not out camping. I can be reached at cdwright455@gmail.com
Located in Seligman, AZ but can maybe arrange delivery depending on distance.
Pictures available upon request.
Thanks
trailer.jpg

chop480

Observer
Almost forgot, I also added a Froli Sleep System under the mattress and a 2" memory foam mattress on top.

dirtrunnerdave

Hi,

My name is David Brix. I have been looking into purchasing one of these trailers new from Off Grid. Your trailer has many of the accessories that I was looking at purchasing, and I know your trailer is a good deal given it is in good shape and has not received any significant damage from being off road. I would like to see more pictures of it, with better resolution.

If it is in good shape we can talk about a possible purchase and how we might be able to get the trailer. We are in the SF Bay Area and It would take a few days to drive out to pick it up and drive back. Logistics would need to be worked out...

Can you send more images at a higher resolution? I can be reached at:

David Brix
David@image-odyssey.com
415 516-3588

Thanks for your time and attention.

David

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chop480

Observer
Wanted to clarify how the molle panels are attached to the inside walls as this was asked of someone.

The molle panels are held into the wall using rivet nuts; the same fastening method OGT uses to mount items to the walls.

As you probably know the wall panels are about an inch thick with aluminum skin inside and out sandwiching a foam core. Using rivet nuts allows penetration to only one AL wall preventing thru holes to the outside. The rivet nuts are inside the foam core.

I also didn't want to use sheet metal screws since the AL skin is thin. I felt the screws had the potential to pull out under a heavy load. The rivet nuts give positive load bearing engagement to the wall which is why OGT uses them.

This is the tool used to install them
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073VK3B7S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The molle panels are also installed using spacers to allow room behind the panel to attach the molle pouches. Also very easy to remove the panel and reattach without compromising the wall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier