SOLD: NEW Superwinch EXP 10,000LB Synthetic Rope Winch (S102738)

thehops

Observer
Price: $950, pick up only

00w0w_eFySk9uTBVO_600x450.jpg

01717_eoASHv1FfAD_600x450.jpg

The winch is brand new; never mounted, never used. I've taken it out of the box probably 3 times since buying it. This is the 10,000LB synthetic rope model with integrated solenoid for a clean look.

Pros:
-Brand new. Needs nothing (hook is included but not pictured...let's be honest though, you'll probably slap a Factor 55 on it anyway).
-Includes a wireless remote that I purchased separately

Cons:
-The original box is a little beat up from moving multiple times

Reason for selling:
-I went with a different winch...mainly because this one has blue accents, and my Jeep is red. Vain, I know.

Price is firm. MSRP is way over what I'm asking. Thanks for looking. PM or post up any questions.

mudmancrash

I have the same winch on my 4Runner and “they” said it couldn’t be done. This is an excellent winch that saved me a lot of money, I’ll leave it at that. If you are anywhere near Chicago in the near future I would take it for my other 4Runner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thehops

Observer
Glad to hear! I was stoked when I picked this up, but my build at the time slowed down and I never got a bumper capable of mounting it. After that, I sold the vehicle and it sat in my garage for a while. Now I'm sticking with black/red accents on my new build, and since a winch sits front and center, I just couldn't bring myself to put the blue accent winch ********** in the middle.

Again, it's pretty vain I'm well aware haha, but I got a decent deal on an entry level WARN, which is just fine for me since I don't pull very often. I'm just looking to pass it on to someone that will get good use out of it.

I'll let you know if I find myself up that way!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles