SOLD - Mold for 24" fiberglass hi-top for late model ('92-'14) Ford Extended E Series van

Just fyi to all the questions about the mold. The mold is what is used to manufacture the tops. The company making these (East Coast Customs) stopped doing tops and I bought the last topper and the mold along with it. This would allow making more tops or even making some very custom inserts inside for brackets or Mount points Etc.

WinnieVan

Nicely Done! Let me know if it falls through -- I'm still interested, but probably can't pay exactly what you're asking.

nyyankees588

This is the epitome of "if only I had the space...". The mold would be an amazing setup to have access to and you could make some decent money (and friends) with how high of demand these are in.

This is the epitome of "if only I had the space...". The mold would be an amazing setup to have access to and you could make some decent money (and friends) with how high of demand these are in.

Agreed, I just have too many project at the moment... I would think someone could do a small "Expedition Portal" group production run on them....

Sold to Gabe pending final funds - he indicated he might be willing to make toppers for other members, hopefully he will pipe in on this forum :)

old300

Sold to Gabe pending final funds - he indicated he might be willing to make toppers for other members, hopefully he will pipe in on this forum :)
Absolutely. I have the tendency to under-estimate how difficult projects are to stay motivated, so the plan is to build one for my van and see how it goes. I will then potentially be offering them up here and on a few other forums. Price is TBD at this point. I've done a lot of work on these vans and tops so im quite confident I know what im getting into.
Please send me a pm if you want to be contacted on the progress. I plan on starting a build thread. I will link it here.

angman19

Absolutely. I have the tendency to under-estimate how difficult projects are to stay motivated, so the plan is to build one for my van and see how it goes. I will then potentially be offering them up here and on a few other forums. Price is TBD at this point. I've done a lot of work on these vans and tops so im quite confident I know what im getting into.
Please send me a pm if you want to be contacted on the progress. I plan on starting a build thread. I will link it here.
Hi Gabe, I am interested in a hightop if/when you get around to making more for others. Where are you located? I am in SW Colorado. Trying to find and salvage a used hightop locally first. OH. yeah, 1996 7.3l E350 Extended Club Wagon!

old300

Hi Gabe, I am interested in a hightop if/when you get around to making more for others. Where are you located? I am in SW Colorado. Trying to find and salvage a used hightop locally first. OH. yeah, 1996 7.3l E350 Extended Club Wagon!
I HAVE THE SAME VAN 1995, 7.3. PM SENT!! PROJECT IS UNDERWAY...
79004078_661342524712597_6992508062728716288_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles