SOLD: Maggiolina Airlander RTT $900

BretEdge

Adventurer
SOLD

I'm selling our Maggiolina (Autohome) Airland, size medium, roof top tent as my family has unfortunately outgrown it. It was a perfect size for the three of us until my son was 7, at which point his sleeping ninja karate chops and violent thrashing around led to too many sleepless nights. We've enjoyed using it but it's time for something bigger.

The tent is in good condition with a few scratches on the shell from normal off-road use through wooded areas. It has no tears in the tent material but the cranking mechanism has a bent support arm at the rear of the tent and it will need to be replaced before the tent can be used. I contacted Maggiolina and am awaiting a price and delivery timeline on a replacement support bar. Andrew at Maggiolina/Autohome advised that it is an easy repair and that one could remove the bent support bar, take it to a hardware store and have a piece of aluminum or steel cut to the same size. I'm not all that handy so if it were my repair to make, I'd wait for delivery from Maggiolina.

The mattress is in great condition. Ladder operates as it should but does have some sand/grit between the two sliding parts and you hear the telltale grind of sand on metal. It does not affect the ladder operation. There is no ladder bag as they were not provided when we purchased the tent. All zippers work well. Door screen on passenger side has tears at bottom from being tucked below mattress but this does not have any impact on the usability of the tent nor does it allow bugs access to the tent because the tears are at the very bottom of the screen that gets tucked under the mattress. If you wanted to replace the screen it's a simple zip in/zip out operation and you'd need to order one from Maggiolina.

The FJ on which the tent is mounted is also for sale, and is listed here: https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/4206613?ad_cid=6

I'm asking $900 with pick up in Moab. I have no idea why some of the photos are loading upside down. I've tried multiple times with the same results. Email me if you'd like them emailed to you right side up.

Please email me at bret (at) bretedge (dot) com with questions or interest.

IMG_7588.jpg
IMG_7595.jpg
IMG_7593.jpg
IMG_7596.jpg
IMG_7586.jpg
IMG_7585.jpg
IMG_7587.jpg
IMG_7578.jpg
IMG_7581.jpg

Attachments

• Overland Camp in Sawtooth Mountains-Edit.jpg
    Overland Camp in Sawtooth Mountains-Edit.jpg