*SOLD* M416 Trailer with Awning and Rack Salem Oregon

Frogprince

Observer
I originally had this listed with the Roof Top Tent for sale. I had a family member decided they would love to try out the tent and they purchased that this last weekend. My wife and I are still on the fence if we can find a use for the trailer with our new idea(s) with camping with the growing family or not.

About the Trailer:
The trailer the tub was made out of 1/8" steel and sides and bottom are a single sheet of steel. The front and back where then welded on. The wheels and tires are mounted using adaptitusa.com adapters that are the 5 on 5.5 to 5 on 4.5. It currently has two LT255/75 R17 TMud Terrain BF Goodrich tires with excellent tread.

I have done a few modifications to the trailer. I have added the RTT platform, new wiring, and a lift mechanism for a tent or storage platform.

The platform is mounted to the tub of the trailer and is made from roll bar steel nested inside each other. On opposite corners there are electric lift actuators that can raise the platform 18 inches from the rested position. It would be possible to change these to longer if desired since the platform legs are considerably longer than the actuators.

The wiring was updated to use a distribution box grounded to the frame. The pigtail is currently a 7 pin wired to the RV standard. Currently the distribution box is only being used for the brake and running lights. I wanted to eventually upgrade the axle to one with brakes and install a battery box. All the lights are currently LED and include marker lights along the trailer frame.

Overall the trailer could stand to be painted down, repainted due to the paint on the lid flaking off and the trailer box has had some welding and priming done. The rack was just painted flat black and has a few scratches from use.

One of the latches on the tailgate has been acting up. I just ordered two locking clamp styles to replace the defective unit.
Included:

CVT 99 Inch Awning with Screen Room
M416 Trailer with RTT Platform
ARK Jockey Wheel
Current Rims and Tires (Only 2)

Asking $3200 Or Best Offer. Currently located in Salem Oregon.

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 764
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 836
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 767
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg