SOLD Jeffwanamog's 2000 Land Cruiser SOLD

crismateski

American Adventurist
I got a message from Jeff Lawrence's wife (JeffWanamog) today asking if I knew of anyone who might be interested in buying his 2000 100 series Land Cruiser. Jeff really fell in love with the Cruiser, so it has been hard for Vicky to part with it, but it just is not a practical vehicle for her.

From the Craigslist ad

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/4194646984.html

Very clean 2000 Toyota Landcruiser, White/tan, PS, Power brakes, windows, and mirrors. AM/FM/Cassette/CD, V8 automatic, 4W drive, third row seats, tan leather interior, no tears, Sun roof, Alloy wheels, new tires, Stainless steel exhaust from manifold to tailpipe, HID headlights, airbag suspension, tow package. Excellent condition inside and out. Well maintained. Looks and runs great! Non smoker. Clean title. Asking $15,500 obo

Jeff had also added many aftermarket items: Dual Battery, Scangauge mounted in overhead console, air compressor I am working on getting more details unfortunately I have not been able to find a build thread. If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask

IMG_3766.jpgIMG_3768.jpgback interior.jpgback seat.jpgdriver corner.jpgfront seat.jpgMileage.jpgpassenger side.jpg

Last edited:

crismateski

American Adventurist
Talking to Jeffs Wife, the install on the air compressor has not been finished, but it is included. It looks to be the ARB CKMA12

compressor.jpg

suntinez

Explorer
Or his FWC - and you're right, pretty much everything he did.

Bump for Vickie! Let's get this one sold.

Racingdad

Adventurer
The Cruiser looks extremely clean. Perhaps you can post more information regarding maintenance history. It would also be nice to know the full extent of modification for what otherwise looks like a stock vehicle with sliders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles