~ SOLD ~ Jeep Wrangler Unlimited RUBICON ‘14 (ONLY 36k mi) Uniquely built up for extended offroad travel and camping.

billiebob

There might be a problem with the price. Things depreciate. And the economy today is not good.
How much toilet paper is included, seriously people have other concerns and this will only sell if it is a give away. I doubt you could get $30K today. This is the time to hold, not sell.

mglennm

There might be a problem with the price. Things depreciate. And the economy today is not good.
How much toilet paper is included, seriously people have other concerns and this will only sell if it is a give away. I doubt you could get $30K today. This is the time to hold, not sell.

Time will tell, but an additional price drop is planned. Your opinion is just that, yours.

billiebob

Time will tell, but an additional price drop is planned. Your opinion is just that, yours.
I'm sure the price drops will eventually work, how many have you found to compare it with ?
It'll sell faster if you price it to be competitive.

Looks like a gorgeous overlander.

mglennm

That’s just it, competitive to what, it’s too odd ball to compare to other JKU’s. It’ll eventually be a good fit for someone out there. Thanks for the positive compliment.

Rhinocon

Super clean build! I'm loving the Two ARB drawers, would you possibly have the part numbers? Good luck on the sale.

northstar2018

Northstar
One of the wonderful things I appreciate about this rig is how, from the outside, it looks like, you know, a nice cared for Rubicon, but you would never know the meticulous mods that have been done inside the engine and passenger area. Really unique set-up and creatively done. Billibob is right in that we are in a weird time, true that! But, as always with things like this, your Rubicon just has to find the right buyer no matter what time we are in! Beautiful work and GLWS!

mglennm

One of the wonderful things I appreciate about this rig is how, from the outside, it looks like, you know, a nice cared for Rubicon, but you would never know the meticulous mods that have been done inside the engine and passenger area. Really unique set-up and creatively done. Billibob is right in that we are in a weird time, true that! But, as always with things like this, your Rubicon just has to find the right buyer no matter what time we are in! Beautiful work and GLWS!
Thanks for noticing the details, a lot went into making things just right as well as functional.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94