**SOLD**Isuzu trooper ARB Bull bar.....WARN Premium hubs

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
Both located in San Diego. Happy to meet up at a local Starbucks to do the deal.

*These fit my 2001 and they both fit earlier years, too. In great shape for used parts.
*Here's my build thread.http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/117331-Japanese-SUV-goodness-2001-Isuzu-Trooper

ARB bull bar, winch ready
Bought it for $1000.00.
Looking to save you a few bucks on a new purchase. How about $700.00 obo
WARN premium Hubs
Bought these for about $350.00 or so
I'd be looking for $150.00 obo

Last edited:

Outcome

Still have those manual hubs, I'm in SD too. I'm on another forum and was linked to your post.

Last edited:

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
OK, these parts are now removed and waiting for their next owner. Both are in good/great shape with zero trail damage and come with all hardware that I received from warn/arb respectively.

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
Need to get some of my investment back on these, but...

Willing to go $100.00 on the hubs.

Willing to go $600 on the bumper.

I live on big chunk of land, though, so I can store these indefinitely until a another trooper project comes my way. :)

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
These are still for sale. Love to get a local sale, definitely willing to ship on your dime. Prices will be plus shipping. (Example: Hubs = $100 plus shipping)

Bigdaddy13

Wanted to reply publicly to a couple good questions. Bull bar weighs around 85-100lbs, and yes I do have a pallet I could provide and I can deliver it to a freight location with my pickup.

These bull bars, as far as I know, should fit the earlier model rigs, with a bit of modification (bit of grinding/clearancing).

I also know that the warn hubs DO in fact fit any Isuzu trooper with the 10bolt front as all of them share that front end/bolt pattern, stub axle size, etc. So TOD, non-TOD, should make no difference. My TOD system never knew the difference.

tstege

Observer
Hey I'm interested in the bull bar and hubs. I've been trying to figure out if the bar would fit a 97 trooper though. If you could shoot me a text or message me. I could not figure out how to pm you. Not sure what's going on. i am in Albuquerque so it would need to be shipped but Amtrak may do it on the cheap and easy. I've shipped stuff with them it's easy.

Thanks Tyler 317-748-7533
Tstege83@gmail.com

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
Good morning,

Sale is pending on both the bumper and hubs. Will update when more info is available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online