SOLD Home made Iltis trailer.

meafordmike

Adventurer
SOLD
This is not a Iltis trailer( M101), its the back half of an Iltis made into a trailer. This sits on M101 tires and rims and would be great for offroad. I just picked it up today and pulled it home. It has no lights, and got a little wobbly at 80km (50m/hr). I already have a M101 so don't need this. I have removed the spare tire rack but will include spare iltis tire. 300$ OBO. Located in New Brunswick Canada. Near Fredericton, about 1hr from Maine.

Last edited:

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
If this wasn't several thousand miles away I' d pick this up. Could be a great start for a project at that price.
Good luck with the sale.

meafordmike

Adventurer
I often wish I lived on the left coast, to see the sights out there. I would love to see Utah, and Baja. And lets be honest, most deals for off roading/ overlanding seem to be out there. If either of you guys drive out here, the trailer will be free for you.:ylsmoke:

Chaos

Observer
If you decide you want to sell your M101 instead let me know! My parents are just North of you in Bathurst (while I reside in Phoenix) but I'd definitely make a road trip out of it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles