*SOLD*: Hitch Mount Tire Swing Carrier for Grand Cherokee

SpiderHillWK2

FOR SALE: Brand new hitch mount tire carrier / tire swing by 6 Monkeys designed specifically for 2011-2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee / WK2.

I ended up with 2 different tire carriers and just decided to keep the other one.

Complete with all parts, instructions, and even the 6 Monkeys sticker. Heavy duty bed liner finish.

https://6monkeys.net/shop/ols/products/6-monkeys-tire-swing

IMG_5913.JPEG
IMG_5915.JPEG
IMG_5916.JPEG
IMG_5917.JPEG

PRICE: $600 + shipping (prefer local pickup)

SpiderHillWK2

The one I kept is from a small company called Detours of Maine. It too is a quality product and was about the same price, but it took almost 6 months to get it. Theirs sits higher, which isn’t great for day-to-day driving as the tire blocks much of the rear window. But i wanted the higher clearance for the trails.

RainGoat

Got it, thanks. Those are the 3 companies I was aware of. RIGd is great but ridiculously expensive. The Wilco used to be at thus price point but kept climbing. Good to hear the Detours is good - I’ve seen pictures but never one in person. Good to add this manufacturer as well. Unfortunately, I’m in the upper left so too far away to consider.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Man, they should use your photos for that product. So much better than what is on the website. It's almost like they hate customers with photos so bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles