SOLD GXV Unimog U500 for sale

Msand

Importer
Now I remember this guy.
That Earthroamer sale had some real bad Juju with it.
Yeah, a member was interested in buying it, and then he sold it to someone else for a little more money.. Some people don't realize that selling vehicles is a right now thing; and the failed buyer started a little riot. They had a verbal agreement- while waiting for financing. Then another party had cash and was ready to buy at time of viewing.. If I remember correctly

zip

I prefer social distancing.
Yeah, a member was interested in buying it, and then he sold it to someone else for a little more money.. Some people don't realize that selling vehicles is a right now thing; and the failed buyer started a little riot. They had a verbal agreement- while waiting for financing. Then another party had cash and was ready to buy at time of viewing.. If I remember correctly
As far as the specific details of what actually went down, only the involved parties know.
It got a little ugly on this forum though.

UnimogRob

This Unimog has now been left with me, in La Junta, CO, to be sold. I am available to answer questions and details that are not available on http://ouroverlandadventures.com/ Please look at that web page before contacting me since it is very detailed and answers many questions about this vehicle.

I originally sold this Unimog to Global X Vehicles, and have maintained it ever vehicle since then while it has been in the U.S.A. We performed the pre-trip inspection and service before being shipped to Russia for the around-the-world trip. Enroute to Overland Expo East last month, it was brought to our shop for a complete inspection and service, with no expense spared.

I can be reached at:

Rob Pickering
Terry Lee Enterprises, Inc
unimogrob@yahoo.com
719-241-5419

Recommended books for Overlanding

Overlanding the Americas: La Lucha
by Mr Graeme Robert Bell
From $20
Sailing Alone Around the World: a Personal Account of the...
by Joshua Slocum
From $26
Vehicle-dependent Expedition Guide
by Tom Sheppard
From $144.25
The Total Approach of Getting Unstuck Off Road: 4WD Self-...
by Robert Wohlers
From $59.95

Flyying

As of mid day today..... My Bride and I are the proud owners of this vehicle! We hope to meet many of you at Overland Expo West this year!