SOLD FS Soma Double Cross/Shimano 105 Build//LOWER PRICE

altitudewrench

I am selling my Soma Double Cross built with Shimano 105 10spd 58cm. I have ordered a new Salsa Colossal 2 through my LBS and this will not see much use once that bike arrives.
History: I purchased the frame and fork in approx 2009 and did nothing with them for some time. Two years ago I purchased a 10spd 105 group and built them bike up.
-Shifters 105
-Brakes-Avid Cyclocross
-Crank/BB-Shimano 105 34/50
-FD-105
-RD-105
-Cass-105 11-34
-Hubs/rims---Limited edition Shimano GOLD!! LX hubs laced to Mavic MA3 rims with DT Swiss spokes. I had purchased the hubs at one time just because
-Saddle-Brooks B17 in honey brown. Properly cared for
-Tires Brand new Continental Speed Cross wire bead. 700X35 Installed 2/12/2015
-Bar tape- Cork in light brown, installed 2/12/2015
-Cockpit/seatpost Ritchey Logic

Located in Charleston S.C. photo 1 (1) copy.jpgphoto 5 (2).jpgphoto 5 (1).jpgphoto 4 (1) copy.jpgphoto 1 (3).jpgphoto 2 (1) copy.jpgphoto 2 (3).jpg

****Also included is a Ritchey Pro MTB bar with Deore 9spd shifters/brakes to convert the bike to a flat bar. Sealed cork grips and all cables/housing as well
-Saddle bag is included, bottle cages are not unless someone really wants them $ Both cages are King Ti cages
-Also included is an eleven81 aluminum rear rack, and a set of basic rear panniers
-Bike has been stored indoors since new and properly maintained. Tune up was completed on 2/12/2015
Great all around road, gravel, cross, touring bike. Geometry can be seen at the Soma website http://www.somafab.com/archives/product/double-cross

NEW PRICE $700 for bike as described with additional flat bar set up. Shipping not included. Bike will be professionaly packed and shipped by LBS. Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any ?s. Mike

BIKE SOLD

Last edited:

DetroitDiesel

Adventurer
I've been riding the same bike 15 years a Raleigh m80 frame but with Shimano road bike gearing like this. I'm 6'2 32" inseam so longer upper torso.190# will this fit me as is? How strong is that front fork? I use a gt chro moly front cause I do like to jump curbs and such. Is this more of a bike path bike or can I urban commute? Shipping I would think is around 80-120 to Detroit or you think more? Thanks.

My bike is...
Raleigh m80 mountain sport
Shimano 105
Shimano deore
Usps official seat
Gt chromoly front fork.

I need a bigger bike the seat is up high and I feel too hunched over. Is this bike bigger but similar in what I can do with it.city riding? Okay I checked website. So 32" standover height that is way more than I have now. This should work. Get me a quote to 48221 please. Thank you.

Just measured my bike it's 28" standover height. I think I could have slightly taller rims but not much. So this bike should fit nice. I woouldnt need to raise seat so high.

Last edited:

altitudewrench

Wow. Yes. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. So in addition I have, you guessed it, a Surly as well. Will change asap. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles