(SOLD)FS: OzTent F25 plus accessories

NomadQ

The time has come for me to part ways with my complete Oztent setup including the front and side peak panels. Also included are 2 cots and a tri-fold table. I would like to sell this as a package and prevent breaking it up. This durable setup has lasted me several outings, the cots and table have only been lightly used for 2 nights. It really is a bomb-proof shelter and has kept up extremely well cosmetically. If you want a secure and cozy shelter that can withstand extreme conditions its hard to beat this model. All tie outs and rainfly included. The porch created with the side and front panels is super comfy. Sorry I didn't take pics of the porch setup.

My camping needs lean more towards lightweight hiking with hammocks nowadays. This is perfect for a small family or 3 good camping buddies IMO. I always clean the tent thoroughly with dish soap before storage to prevent odor/mold (it gets my gf's approval as a clean habitat lol). Asking $1,000 pickup in SF Bay Area. Thanks for browsing.

link for description: https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/oztent-f25-jet-tent

XthnmeTeROiyUuBP2Wa3%Q.jpgr9dX3lG1SY2tBhTw+B+oeg.jpgECZdFUztQdCGQYz1dtI4Fw.jpgY+8ru3iWQZ+1u952gl+NTQ.jpgbxR9nTEISjKfWHxJ0vdlGQ.jpg

Nathansharkey80

If you decide to break it up, I would be interested in the table and cots. What size are the cots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NomadQ

I need to get $1,000 for the whole setup. That’s a few hundo off from my purchase price. If you two can agree on a way to divvy up the cost, then let’s move forward.

Nathansharkey80

I need to get $1,000 for the whole setup. That’s a few hundo off from my purchase price. If you two can agree on a way to divvy up the cost, then let’s move forward.

I will need shipping. Is that an option for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NomadQ

I’d rather not, but if no local buyers show up...Shipping will have to be on your dime, please send me your zip code. Also, XJ would have to commit to the tent first.

NomadQ

Spring cleaning bump! This gear is in awesome condition, sure to shelter in any and all conditions. May be able to deliver within CA during my travels.

NomadQ

Wintertime bump! I just realized it’s been a full year since I last used this tent. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier