**SOLD!** FS: Astro 1442 Riv-Nut Setter AND Astro 1423 HD Rivet Gun; Both Brand New, Still-in-Box - $60 + shipping

Roaddude

Long time off-grid vanlife adventurist
**SOLD!**

Astro 1442 Riv-Nut Setter AND Astro 1423 HD Rivet Gun; Both Brand New, Still-in-Box - $60 + shipping for both

or pick up curbside in Portland Maine.

TWO Tools; both are brand new, never used, and still in box. One is an Astro 1442 Rivet-Nut Setter and the other is an Astro 1423 Rivet Gun. I bought these brand new before my last long trip but left them behind. Ordered more while on the road, so am selling the unused set.

1. Astro 1442 RIV-NUT Setter:
This sets threaded Rivet-Nuts/Plus-Nuts (not rivets) into metal for attaching items with bolts.

IMG_5592.jpg
Brand new, never used, still has warranty card, comes in carrying case

Astro-1442-900.png
Comes with six interchangeable mandrels and 10 pieces each of six different sizes of rivet-nuts.

IMG_5595.jpg

Features

IMG_5599.jpg

New and ready to use. That's my other one in the background. You get the new one.

IMG_5603.jpg

Sturdy plastic carrying case.

IMG_5593.jpg

Full set of riv-nut setter, mandrels, and rivet-nuts

=======================================

2. Astro 1423 Rivet Gun - this sets typical rivets for joining two items together.
IMG_5580.jpg

Astro 1423.png

IMG_5584.JPG

Includes 5 nose pieces (stored in sides of the handles)

Has a convenient plastic receiver for the cut off bits after installing rivets.
This tool does not have a case, though I keep mine, along with a variety of rivets in containers, in the box it came in.

IMG_5586.jpg

Still has warranty card.
IMG_5590.jpg

Has a convenient plastic receiver for the cut off bits after installing rivets.

This tool does not have a case. I keep mine, along with a variety of rivets in containers, in the box it came in.

Shipped anywhere CONUS or pickup curbside Portland Maine

DM with any questions or requests.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles