*SOLD* FreeSpirit Recreation Journey XL Overland Trailer and RTT

Wildeshawn

Located in Western Montana. Like new with minimal use, this is a 2015 model bought new in 2017. Always garaged when not in use, this is a great set up for those wanting more of a basecamp situation and not have to constantly set up and tear down if you're going to be staying a few days. Provides plenty of storage for those camping items that won't fit in the back of your Jeep or ? Sold my Jeep (stupid!) and the wife and I are getting to the age where we want to use our motorhome more.

This set up originally cost $10,000. There is no damage and everything is in perfect shape...no disappointments.
Another price drop...$5500/offers. My local fabricator told me he couldn’t even begin to come close to making a trailer of this quality for this kind of money...let alone adding a tent for this price.

Probably best to message me at 406-493-4165.

Attachments

• Journey XL.jpg
    Journey XL.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 235
  • Journey XL-1.jpg
    Journey XL-1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 223
  • Journey XL-2.jpg
    Journey XL-2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:

Wildeshawn

44 1/4” x 71 1/2” x 25" box size. 75”x 96” bed/tent size. About 800lbs, if I remember correctly...towed behind my Rubicon loaded with no trouble. Has vinyl graphic wrap (a $839 option)...spare wheel/tire...spare mount assembly and carpet kit.

Last edited:

Coots

I'm selling one also in SoCal, doesn't seem to draw a lot of interest, mine is currently priced at $4500, different setup though - you have a great setup. GLWTS

Wildeshawn

I can’t figure the lack of interest either. If you really checked on how much it would cost to build the trailer alone, let alone adding the cost of a tent this size, it not hard to figure out why these originally listed for $10k. Like I mentioned in my original post...my buddy, who is a welder/fabricator, added up what the components would cost and said he couldn’t even come close to building one of these for under $6,000...just for the trailer.

BTW...if your were so inclined to take the wrap off...it’s a brown bronze color underneath. If interested in the color, let me know and I’ll get you some pictures.

Last edited:

nukeandjuke

I like both coots and wildshawns setup. Been looking at these for some length of time. I think the problem for some folks is that this is a betweener rig. It’s smaller than say a @tab with a full bath. It’s more than a teardrop. It offers more than a teardrop.

I got a rtt and simply just need the trailer so that put me out the range.

Glws guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeepers29

I can’t figure the lack of interest either. If you really checked on how much it would cost to build the trailer alone, let alone adding the cost of a tent this size, it not hard to figure out why these originally listed for $10k. Like I mentioned in my original post...my buddy, who is a welder/fabricator, added up what the components would cost and said he couldn’t even come close to building one of these for under $6,000...just for the trailer.

BTW...if your were so inclined to take the wrap off...it’s a brown bronze color underneath. If interested in the color, let me know and I’ll get you some pictures.
Does your trailer have a setup for a fridge? Electric has been run?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles