SOLD! Four Wheel Camper Hawk Shell for sale, SoCal.

2000-ish four wheel camper hawk.

this started as a grandby, had it rebuilt/Shortened/converted to hawk by ATC to fit a 6 1/2 foot bed.

NEW floor pack - sized to fit modern full size trucks with 6.5' bed
New lift panels
New siding
New tent/side liner
New interior panels
New side window
New door with screen door
New bed cushions
-48x77 closed
-77x77 extended
New fantastic fan
New interior lights
New lift struts
Resealed roof
New Furnace cabinet using the old furnace

comes with camper jacks and dolly

$11,500 located in southern California, Costa Mesa.

i can be reached at villageidiot327@hotmail.com

The camper is as new with the exception of a few things they re used. i picked it up 4/24/20 from ATC and decided its just not the route for me.
FWC1.jpg
FWC2.jpg
FWC3.jpg
FWC4.jpg
FWC5.jpg
FWC6.jpg
FWC7.jpg
FWC8.jpg
FWC9.jpg
FWC10.jpg

Last edited:

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Curious--why go to all the trouble to have ATC shorten a Grandby to become a Hawk, and all of the renovations...instead of just finding a nice/clean Hawk to buy?

Curious--why go to all the trouble to have ATC shorten a Grandby to become a Hawk, and all of the renovations...instead of just finding a nice/clean Hawk to buy?

well, It was basically headed for the scrap heap when I bought it, very broken after being on a trailer for 20 years worth of Baja trips, the front frame was destroyed, floor pack separated, rear door/wall broken, and just very beat down.

these things are selling at premiums that my income can’t support, the repairs/rebuild at ATC was very reasonable, and when I got it back and realized I wouldn’t like it, and sold it to the new owner for $10k, I still made a decent profit on it.

that’s why.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
well, It was basically headed for the scrap heap when I bought it, very broken after being on a trailer for 20 years worth of Baja trips, the front frame was destroyed, floor pack separated, rear door/wall broken, and just very beat down.

these things are selling at premiums that my income can’t support, the repairs/rebuild at ATC was very reasonable, and when I got it back and realized I wouldn’t like it, and sold it to the new owner for $10k, I still made a decent profit on it.

that’s why.

Impressive!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne

Members online