SOLD Ford F-350 4x4/Lance Camper

bajajoaquin

Adventurer
SOLD

For sale is my 2003 Ford F350 and Lance camper combination. I've owned the truck since new and the camper for about 4 years. A growing family means we are moving to a larger camper. The truck has been a good companion for the 18 years I've owned it. It's taken me and my family up and down the coast, from here to Washington and down to Baja and back. The Lance is a good camper that my family has just outgrown.

You can contact me here by PM or through the Craigslist ad: https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/rvs/d/san-diego-ford-f350-4x4-lance-camper/7373508962.html

Located in San Diego, CA

$18,575

2003 Ford F350 4X4
6.0 Diesel
Super Cab
175,000 miles (approximately)
Registration paid through October 2022, clean title in hand
Lariat trim package, leather seats, CD/Tape deck stereo, center seat console.
FX4 Package (this means it had skid plates, Rancho shocks and stickers. The Ranchos have been replaced with Bilstiens, and I've removed the stickers)
It's had about $8000 in work in the last year, including:
High pressure fuel pump at Ford dealer (July 2021)
Front upper and lower ball joints (June 2021)
New serpentine belt and tensioner (June 2021)
New batteries (April 2021)
New (rebuilt) alternator (April 20021)
Oil changes every 5,000 miles since new (factory interval is 6,000, but I found it was easier to keep track at the 5,000 mark)
Issues: there are a few dents and dings from use. The driver's side mirror doesn't move any more, since it got whacked by an idiot passing by on the street. The interior overhead console holder thingies have broken off (I have the replacement parts, but I'm worried about breaking something, so I'll just include them in the sale). Tires are good, but not new at about 50%.

Camper
1997 Lance Squire 5000, 9'10"
2000W Onan generator
Queen bed in N/S layout
Dometic 3-way fridge/freezer, works properly and cold
3-burner stove and oven
Microwave (works plugged in to shore or with generator on)
Roof AC
Electric jacks
Hot water heater
Forced air furnace
Wet bath with shower and toilet
25 gallons water and 25 gallons total capacity grey and black tanks
Recent black water hose
Recent roof and window reseal
New generator exhaust April 2021
New vent and hatch covers winter 2021 (I forget which month)
Known issues: The ladder got bent from an unseen limb, but is still solid. The driver's side mounting point has pulled away from the side a little bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: zip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles