SOLD- Ford E-series secondary battery box w/battery isolation system

Hello All,

I ordered two of these boxes thinking I'd do a triple battery system, but have since sold that vehicle. I also have a brand new TRUE 2nd battery isolation system.

The battery box
is a New Take Off and the stock OEM Ford frame mount box for a Group 65 battery. I have purchased the stock OEM mounting hardware bolts and "nutclips", has the plastic top/cover and battery hold down clip/bolt. (You will appreciate not having to scrounge around for the little parts, it makes the whole job MUCH easier). The OEM battery box system allows you to hang the box by the set-up cables, insert the battery, then lift into position.

The Isolation system is this one HERE on Amazon. The E350 I was working on already had an isolation system, so I didn't need this either.

Isolation system $90 Shipped Cont' USA
Battery Box $60 Shipped Cont'l USA

Both for $135 Shipped Cont'l USA. Paypal or Zelle

Located in Sacramento, CA area if you happen to be local.

Attachments

• TrueDiagram.jpg
    TrueDiagram.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 87
  • TrueDualBattKit.jpg
    TrueDualBattKit.jpg
    829.8 KB · Views: 91
  • DualBatts.jpg
    DualBatts.jpg
    923.5 KB · Views: 91
  • DualBattsHangin.jpg
    DualBattsHangin.jpg
    791.9 KB · Views: 111
  • BatBoxKit.jpg
    BatBoxKit.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 82

NomadQ

Hey Cactus, I’ll gladly buy the battery box off of ya. I’m in San Fran, let’s arrange please.

nyyankees588

I've never seen these before... So the boxes lift up to sit level with the frame rails? I can attest that the battery isolator is well worth the money. I have one that looks the exact same (different company, probably same manufacturer in china) and it has been working with zero maintenance for the past three years.

I've never seen these before... So the boxes lift up to sit level with the frame rails? I can attest that the battery isolator is well worth the money. I have one that looks the exact same (different company, probably same manufacturer in china) and it has been working with zero maintenance for the past three years.

Yes, this is OEM Ford parts and configuration... hangs on the cables, then after you install the battery and cables you lift it up on some slotted bolts, then tighten the bolts down. Very handy :)

hbabler

Cactusjakeslade, if the sale falls through I’ll take the battery box (unlikely I know)

do you happen to know the PN for it? This is exactly what I need.

Cactusjakeslade, if the sale falls through I’ll take the battery box (unlikely I know)

do you happen to know the PN for it? This is exactly what I need.

Sorry, I do not know... but you can find them on eBay, but the tops and hardware are the hard part

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne