SOLD: For Sale: F250 Custom Rear Bumper - swing out with box/etc

crystalclear

Observer
Price: $1100 as is, $1400 if you want it to be cleaned/resprayed, touched up

What: F250 rear custom bumper with box, 2 jerry can holders and a front runner table mounted to the tailgate side of the box; extremely stout (boxed) and the fitment is excellent and made in the same angles/form as the buckstop bumper; has a access hole to lower spare tire; does have a handy led strip that plugs into your 7pin for brake and turn signals; spindle is hd and in good working order and it “latches” closed by a large 3/4 or larger bolt that goes into a captive nut on the main bumper (from swingout); comes with factory hitch

Condition: In decent shape, no rust or issues - but could use a good cleaning and respray if you really wanted to (ive been out quite a bit lately so it has seen plenty of dust); 1-2hr of an afternoon and it would be looking excellent again if that is your thing

Pics are from when I purchased the truck, but nothing has changed other then removal of the bike rack and stickers

CB1592BA-2D93-45AF-9314-1759156E88FA.jpeg
7DBAFB44-B5FC-4305-8D9D-6DDEC438C926.jpeg
3F0837DC-F52B-481F-B883-B46E25D95E34.jpeg

crystalclear

Observer
bump
want this out of my garage - this is a great value, price is obo, extremely stout/well made rear swing out bumper here

crystalclear

Observer
ok - its your lucky day f250 people, $400 and its yours. i need my garage back as i do not want to just put this in my sideyard and have it rust away.

crystalclear

Observer
bump

$200 - im guessing the raw steel would cost near as much, come and get it someone in socal with an f250 or similar platform

does not include: front runner table or cans

bas157

If you're on facebook, join a local to you powerstroke or Ford truck group and post it up on there! For $200, it should sell super quick if you get a bigger local audience. If it was near me, I'd buy it but I'm on the the other coast!

crystalclear

Observer
fits a ford 99-07 at least, weight approx 150lbs and mounts to factory frame rails

the fitment is made for the ford (quarter panel / body lines) - but i suppose with a welder anything is possible

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94