******SOLD******For Sale: Black Series Patron

ghillin

$23,000
Selling my 2018 Black Series Partron Camper. Used it for two years moderately, still in excellent condition. Follow the link for complete information.
See my attached pics. Located in Spanaway Washington. Serious buyers only, I'm not going to set it up for everyone who wants to be curious. If you want to see it in person and set it up you will need to have a $5000 deposit. If you know what your looking for you know what this trailer is.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0556.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0556.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 458
  • thumbnail_IMG_0572.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0572.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 421
  • thumbnail_IMG_0573.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0573.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 430
  • thumbnail_IMG_0575.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0575.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 351
  • thumbnail_IMG_0576.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0576.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 358
  • thumbnail_IMG_0577.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0577.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 351
  • thumbnail_IMG_0605.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0605.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 349
  • thumbnail_IMG_0599.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0599.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 531
  • thumbnail_IMG_0597.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0597.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 371
  • thumbnail_IMG_0610.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0610.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 342

adaml

Wow - I live in WA and was actually interested in this until I read your ridiculous demands and also witness you acting like a child. Who in their right mind is going to drop down 5k just to look at something?

mfranzen

jadmt

ignore button user
serious question..how tough is it to set up? I am guessing if asking a $5000 deposit just to show set up must be fairly intensive. Is the $5000 refundable if the person does not like it? I ask this because they are rare enough most people have not seen one set up.

Last edited:

Winterpeg

serious question..how tough is it to set up? I am guessing if asking a $5000 deposit just to show set up must be fairly intensive. Is the $5000 refundable if the person does not like it? I ask this because they are rare enough most people have not seen one set up.

He only needs 4 people to see it and walk away from it to accrue almost his entire asking price (maybe he put it away wet and it got moldy, maybe his dog crapped in it... who knows)

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador

BINGO, that's why he doesn't want to set it up because it's a pain in the ass. I actually looked at one of these trailers and omfg. Set up has to take an hour easy.

ghillin

IT does take an hour to set up annex and all. Its a fully enclosed annex with a tub floor. Its been great but my wifes health has necessitated the sale. The cash is just to prove if one is serious about wanting it, its not like im going to keep it.

ghillin

Well well well... I do thank you thank some of you for you over abundance of prayers and thoughts for my sales venture. And as crazy as it seems hummm.... I just received a $5000 deposit from a buyer in Idaho who’s on his way due to be here Thursday evening. And for full disclosure, as long as he likes what he sees, we agreed on a little less than asking price. I hope he takes ownership early in the day so as I can tell the two folks on Friday and the guy from California not to come out On Saturday. The guy from Cali sure wishes he could make it out sooner as he’s willing to bring cash for the purchase. Well got to go need to polish the wheels a little

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles