SOLD - F650 Adventure Truck - SF Bay Area, Tracy, CA - $80,000

Redrdrfmx1

Hi EP,

Longtime browser, first time poster. The time has come to part ways with my beloved camper/hauler. Based on the extremely awesome rigs I’ve seen on EP, I can’t think of a better group of individuals to find a new home for our rig than EP!

The conversion was initially completed by Lite Industries in Canada to provide a country cruising, heavy hauling motorhome, ready for overlanding and off the grid camping. The chassis is a 2004 Ford F650 with a Caterpillar diesel engine and allison transmission. Rated at 26,000 GVWR, and weighing in at roughly 20,000 lbs leaves plenty of payload to pull large trailers/cargo. The hitch is a custom fabricated unit with 4’ 3.5” received and extension. The cab is fitted with Knoedler air seats up front with onboard compressors and massaging functionality. The rear bench seat is from a 2009 F350 and reclines for comfort for the kiddos. There is a 10” display with carplay and android auto capability for hands free connection and large gps maps. JL door speakers and (2) 10” subs powered by an Alpine amp. LED headlights and bumper mounted lightbar provide plenty of light for the night time camp site arrivals. Tons of secure storage in the external fully welded locking boxes. Room for an onboard generator, and even a slide out mini gas grill.

The camper structure is all welded aluminum rectangle tube for years of rot free durability. The roof and siding are DiBond sheeting over fully insulated walls for all season comfort.

As you move into the camper, you’ll notice a Blue Sea Systems electrical panel to handle the 12v and 120v power/lighting control. There is a 170w Samlex solar panel on the roof and charge controller to keep the deep cell AGM batteries topped off at all times. A 3000w inverter provides clean power for use of household electronics when no shore or generator power is available. Dometic refrigerator and 13,500 BTU air conditioning provide the cooling duties while a 100lb frame mounted propane tank provides fuel for the onboard heater, and oven/stove top you’ll find mounted into the butcher block countertops. Large sink with residential finishes allows for plenty of space to wash dishes and prep food. The refrigerator is a 3 way model, and can be run off propane, 12v, or 120v.

The dinette slider frees up ample space for the whole family to hang out and eat meals, as well as converts to an additional sleeping space for the smaller campers. This is a manual slide with an industrial lead screw mechanism for problem free operation. The cabover has enough room to sleep 3 adults with plenty of space, and a master suite is located at the rear of the coach.

There is a full dry bathroom with toilet, sink, and shower. Take extra long showers with the 6 gallon gas water heater and 140 gallon freshwater tank. The blank tank is a completely welded aluminum unit for extra durability.

This rig is extremely well built, and ready to go on cross country trips. Registered as a motorhome, smog exempt, clean title. Testing the waters at this point but please reach out if interested. Serious inquiries only, available to show on weekends.

$80,000 or best offer
Contact for more photos

925 989-4342

Trades with comparable value will be considered.
F650-1.jpg
F650-2.jpg
F650-3.jpg
F650-4.jpg
F650-5.jpg
F650-6.jpg
F650-7.jpg
F650-8.jpg
F650-9.jpg
F650-10.jpg

Last edited:

spon

Cool build, but I have so many more questions.

How many miles on the truck?
What kind of mileage do you get?
Where is the spare tire?
I assume it's 2WD?
What runs the AC? 12V?
Is there a pass through from the camper to the cab?
How big are the fuel tanks?

Thanks.

Redrdrfmx1

99,200 miles
10ish mpg
No spare
2wd
Generator/shore power or the 3000w inverter off the house batteries.
no pass through
100lb propane tank frame mounted behind storage boxes. The second storage box from the front on the driver’s side covers the propane fill port and valve. Diesel tank is 45gal I believe although I’ve never let it get empty before filling, so I’m not actually sure. I typically put about 40gallons in when refueling.

DirtWhiskey

Western Dirt Rat
Cool rig best of luck! Slap a Monroe or Tulsa conversion on it for 20k and you have yourself a 4x4 monster camper. Lite Industries, so Overland Explorer right?

Redrdrfmx1

Cool rig best of luck! Slap a Monroe or Tulsa conversion on it for 20k and you have yourself a 4x4 monster camper. Lite Industries, so Overland Explorer right?

That’s correct! I’m not familiar with the Monroe or Tulsa but there is a hydraulic drive unit available that basically replaces the hubs with a powered unit that runs off the PTO. If I remember correctly, it automatically disengages over 25mph.

kj6mlk

Do you have a photo or two from the sink looking back? I’m just like for a good understanding of the whole floor plan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles