***SOLD*** Edgestar 43 QT Fridge

RTO_Tracker9

Observer
***SOLD*** To a local Expo member.

Thank's to everyone that responded to the ad! I wish I had more to sell! Again, thank you for your interest in this item!

Selling an Edgestar 43 QT. Fridge for $300.00 because we really haven't used it and it is taking up space. I purchased the fridge from the Compact Appliance website as an open box special back in June of this year. I prefer local pickup. I am located in the Phoenix area.

It arrived a week later and appeared to be a brand new unit complete and still covered with the original plastic coverings. We have only used it on one weekend trip in August and it stayed pluged into a dedicated 12v socket. We did not experience any problems starting the vehicle each morning.

It is in Excellent condition, runs perfect, cools perfect. It is being sold with the following items only- power cord, 2 wire baskets, 12v power cord, manual, and original box. All other items are for visual size and reference comparison.

From time to time Compact Appliance will place these units on sale for $349.00 with free shipping and in the past on Ebay they list scratch and dent units for $299.00 with free shipping. We are selling our fridge for $300.00 and prefer local pickup. This unit is in Excellent condition!

For aditional information and specs please see the following website:
http://www.compactappliance.com/FP4...le-Refrigerator-Freezer/FP430,default,pd.html

Last edited:

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Thrirdsies??

Can you please add me 3rd in line? I have the moolah and can pp as soon the others decide if they want it or not. Would you be willing to hold it until around turkey day? I'd be happy to pay for it but I won't be making a run to AZ until around then. I have to go to visit Roaminingez(sp?) to pick up a roofrack anyhoo...keep us posted...Thanks!

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Otay...

Not a problem at all sir! Make me 4th...or where ever.?. I'm used to standing in line! LOL!:elkgrin:

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
heehee and haha...

Leave it to us expo folks to make something like this difficult and require 18 pages of discussion! LOL!!! I'm gonna wait quietly now and see if I get to sing the "Jefferson's theme song...We're a movin' on up...!" LOL!

RTO_Tracker9

Observer
***SOLD*** Thank's Everyone!

I want to thank everyone for their interest in the fridge. The fridge has been sold to a local Expo member and picked up! Best wishes to everyone who was interested. I wish I had more but I don't. However, there are some great companies on the forum that have some really great deals on fridges right now. Again, thank you for your interest in the sale and best wishes!

Regards,
RTO_Tracker9

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles