SOLD: EarthRoamer XV-LT # SOLD

G-ER

I have scheduled an inspection.
EarthRoamer 116 inspection has been competed by the former Director of Service for EarthRoamer. (EarthRoamer availability for the inspection was too far out and I wanted to keep moving on the inspection.) Overall, the vehicle has been verified as being in very good condition. He identified a few minor issues (ie. need to add bumpers to drawers and doors, zip-tie wires in a couple places) that will be resolved before delivering to the new owner. I estimate that the repairs will take less than two hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: zip

G-ER

Did you install an exhaust brake with the 6.7? If not, do you know if one could be added?
I did not install an exhaust brake, however, aftermarket exhaust brakes are available. We live in the mountains of Colorado and have found that using the Tow/Haul mode, with or without cruise control, is effective most of the time. Occasionally, we may need to use a little braking on some of the steeper downhills.

G-ER

What is the overall exterior height? What size garage door opening are you using at your house?
The garage door at our house is 12 feet high and 10 feet wide. The EarthRoamer itself has adjustable height. At the highest suspension level, it is 11’8”. We clear our door easily.

G-ER

What is sleeping capacity? The convertable dinette looks tight, I'm guessing only sleeps 1 down below?
The dinette converts to a 2 person bed. When assembled, it measures 41”x86”. Admittedly, its on the small side of beds. My wife and I have slept on it, and it wasn’t bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior