SOLD - Decked system for Ram 1500 Crew Cab Short Bed - Cleveland, OH - Price Drop

goldrubi

I have a decked system for a 2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Short bed. It has been installed for about 1.5 years. I love this system, but I am trading vehicles and it is not compatible with the new truck.

-Decked 2-Drawer System
-Location= Cleveland, OH
-Price= $700 OBO edit price drop

Please email or PM for pictures or information.

Attachments

• Decked DR6 -1.jpg
    Decked DR6 -1.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Decked DR6-2.jpg
    Decked DR6-2.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

goldrubi

Christmas eve bump this is a great accessory for your Ram 1500 make me an offer need to get it out of the garage

goldrubi

I have a decked system for a 2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Short bed. It has been installed for about 1.5 years. I love this system, but I am trading vehicles and it is not compatible with the new truck.

-Decked 2-Drawer System
-Location= Cleveland, OH
-Price= $700 OBO edit price drop

Please email or PM for pictures or information.
bump

sbatbte

First off, do you still have it/them ? And, I have the 6' 4" bed. Could it still fit, by leaving a empty, forward space, or is the fit impacted by the wheel wells ?
I'm close to 6 hours away from you, so I'm going to throw a low $ out when I figure this all out.
SB

goldrubi

First off, do you still have it/them ? And, I have the 6' 4" bed. Could it still fit, by leaving a empty, forward space, or is the fit impacted by the wheel wells ?
I'm close to 6 hours away from you, so I'm going to throw a low $ out when I figure this all out.
SB
I do still have this. I set it in my F150 6'5" bed and it did fit with some space in front. I did not try to attach it to the anchor points because it is a bit too wide for the F150 bed. I was thinking about trimming the edges to make it fit, but wanted to see if I could sell it first.

Tommyc83

Curious how this would fit in a 6'4" bed. Any thoughts on if it would fit short in front or rear of the wheel wells?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles