SOLD Built 2013 F-350 SRW Lariat Crew Cab- Low Miles

danjr

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Please read this ENTIRE ad before contacting me, I’ve tried to be as thorough as I can. Happy to answer questions that have not already been addressed in the ad.

Having issues uploading pictures. Lots of images here: https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/shawnee-built-2013-ford-f350-srw-lariat/7578088968.html

Truck is located in Bailey, CO. Happy to meet at Denver International Airport for out of state buyer and non-refundable $200 deposit up front through Paypal or Venmo.

We built out this setup to be our ‘no limits’ rig. This thing is great for any adventure you have in mind. Be it exploring Colorado or a transcontinental trip. No expense spared to ensure this rig could go anywhere reliably and with the creature comforts we all love. Lots of suspension and offroad upgrades, but the most this thing has ever seen is some forest service roads getting to remote camping spots.

Price Drop to $38k OBO

Pricing in this market is a bit difficult. Truck value on KBB is $37,750 stock. I figure $15k in extras (without labor) at a very generous 50% depreciation takes truck value to $45k. Asking $38k to facilitate quick sale.

I do still have a small loan on the truck, but will be happy to sell truck with CO bill of Sale and overnight title once released from the bank. It is financed at a credit Union in Texas, so in person trip to the bank unfortunately not an option. However, I can immediately wire funds and provide proof of payoff and title release in the meantime to provide comfort for buyer title is on the way!

Truck Details:
2013 Ford F-350 Super Duty SRW Lariat Crew Cab in Platinum Pearl White with 6.75ft bed

Fully loaded lariat package: Sunroof, Power rear sliding window, Heated and cooled front seats, Heated rear seats, Power fold and extend mirrors, Memory seats, Remote start, integrated garage door openers, etc.

Tow Package (2.5” hitch), integrated trailer brakes, FX4 package, 36 gallon tank, etc.

6.2 gas v8 pulls up and down the mountains great with regear to 4.88s. Truck drives like a dream.

73,XXX miles. Very low miles with tons of life left. Miles may change slightly as truck still gets used occasionally.

Oil changes every 2-3k miles using Motorcraft oil and filters.

Well over $15k in Extras, not including labor:
Full Replacement front bumper with winch, led light bar, and HID spotlights
Full Replacement rear bumper with integrated steps and LED lights
Husky liners front and back
Window visors
Full Weathertech sunvisor kit for ALL windows, windshield, and rear glass. This is awesome, reflective side for summer, and black side for winter speeding up snow melt etc.
Spray in bedliner
Rubber bed mat
Led headlight bulbs
Powerstop Brake kit including Drilled/slotted rotors and ceramic pads
Icon progressive rate front leveling springs
BDS Radius arms
PMF rear blocks with airbag tangs and ¾” Ubolts, also allows for better centering of the rear axle in the wheel well allowing full stuff of the 37’s
Hellwig Big Wig airbags (one of the few offroad friendly airbags based upon their travel)
Icon Stage 4 remote reservoir shocks front and rear
Factor rear FX4 e-locker
Truck has been professionally regeared to 4.88 F/R by Western Drivetrain in Denver
37x12.5r18 Toyo At3s with 70% tread remaining
Black Rhino 18” Primm wheels
Full size spare under bed
Raptor style running boards
SCT Tuner with custom 5 star tunes

I have a full carpeted platform that goes in the back when the rear seats are folded up, including the flip out metal platform from previous gen truck. Great for dogs or gear. I also have the factory locking under seat rear storage bins with power outlets that will come with the truck as well.

Truck comes with factory tailgate including back up camera, and built in step and hand rail.

Known Issue: Discount tire was never able to get the tire sensors to connect with the truck after the wheel/tire swap, so low tire light is on the dash. Sensors are there, but I think I may have gotten ripped off with some knock off Motorcraft sensors that won’t sync with the truck. I haven't fixed as even with new sensors, factory setup requires much higher air pressure than you need to run in the larger tires, so light would still be on dash. Easy to delete in forscan, but I've never wanted to crack into the programming.

Truck is setup to haul a slide in camper, with Happijac front tie down bracket. Happy to leave in for new owner or remove. Also have a very good condition used B&W gooseneck hitch that can go with it as well. Hitch has not been installed.

Recently installed a softopper that can go with truck for additional $500.

Ford super duty superduty f-250 f250 f-350 f350

Last edited:

Oscar Mike Gulf Yankee

Well, I read the whole thing, went to the pictures, it has issues, it's 4 years newer than my $10,000 truck, if lights are on at inspection time, anything on the dash, they don't pass inspection in my neck of the woods. Who would spend that kind of money for a truck with trouble lights blaring on the dash, really?

If you want $25000 more than it's worth, fix it.

blakeape

Adventurer
Nice truck tastefully built! I’m not ready to buy another full size right now but something like this is what I’d be considering. If a buyer is that worried about a TPMS dash light they probably shouldn’t be buying a truck like this anyway.
Good luck with the sale!

Eric Edwards

Adventurer
Well, I read the whole thing, went to the pictures, it has issues, it's 4 years newer than my $10,000 truck, if lights are on at inspection time, anything on the dash, they don't pass inspection in my neck of the woods. Who would spend that kind of money for a truck with trouble lights blaring on the dash, really?

If you want $25000 more than it's worth, fix it.

Truck is easily worth 40K, you smoking crack. The only light on the dash is from an aftermarket tire pressure sensor. Grumpy much to bomb a person who is trying to sell their rig?

Oscar Mike Gulf Yankee

Truck is easily worth 40K, you smoking crack. The only light on the dash is from an aftermarket tire pressure sensor. Grumpy much to bomb a person who is trying to sell their rig?

I wasn't smoking anything, it was just the beer!

It's not about you or your truck, it is a nice truck BTW. My comment was more to my lack of acceptance, or understanding perhaps, of older vehicles with asking prices that are thousands of dollars higher than generally accepted by non cult followers.

I'm not saying you won't find a willing and able buyer at your asking price, I hope you do get your money out of it.

I should have started another thread to make comments about paying premium prices for older vehicles that were DIY projects, (DIY to the extent they aren't factory works).

As a positive note, if I had any gizzmo on my vehicle that did not work as intended and it wasn't factory, I'd take it off. Might say that I have a gizzmo in a box that goes with the vehicle and it may or may not work. That could be accurate as I may not have installed it properly or the issue could be my fault.

Best of luck with it. :)

I wasn't smoking anything, it was just the beer!

It's not about you or your truck, it is a nice truck BTW. My comment was more to my lack of acceptance, or understanding perhaps, of older vehicles with asking prices that are thousands of dollars higher than generally accepted by non cult followers.

I'm not saying you won't find a willing and able buyer at your asking price, I hope you do get your money out of it.

I should have started another thread to make comments about paying premium prices for older vehicles that were DIY projects, (DIY to the extent they aren't factory works).

As a positive note, if I had any gizzmo on my vehicle that did not work as intended and it wasn't factory, I'd take it off. Might say that I have a gizzmo in a box that goes with the vehicle and it may or may not work. That could be accurate as I may not have installed it properly or the issue could be my fault.

Best of luck with it. :)

The individual to whom you are responding is not the seller.

eugarps

Do you have a photo of the decal with the GVWR? I‘d be hauling a truck camper. It looks like you may have, judging from what looks like a HappiJack tie down.

Bill

danjr

Craigslist ad link updated as truck has been reposted. We ended up needing to use the truck over the holidays so things were on hold regarding the sale, and the ad was taken down. It is ready to be moved on to its new home. Will be replying to all PM's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles