*SOLD* Builders Dream 2021 4x4 Mercedes Sprinter Van (Boise ID) *SOLD*

*SOLD*

Ever dream about building a 4x4 adventure van out to your liking, being able to travel the continent with ease, and explore your hobbies and nature easier than ever before? Well this is the van for you! This builder's dream is a 2021 4x4 Mercedes Sprinter van with a baseline of parts and accessories already installed to kick your dream van build off. It has low mileage at 7400, and has been built with extreme attention to detail and effort. A number of life changes for me and wife are driving the sale, but we are incredibly sad to see the van go, it has been a huge blessing to us! Listed out below are the parts and accessories that are installed on the vehicle, and while I did my best to compile a list I am sure there is more that I have forgotten, so if you have any questions feel free to ask! Thanks for the interest, and I look forward to chatting about helping you get into this amazing van!

In addition I have been receiving a repeated question about if there is anything wrong with the van that requires attention. In the sliding door there is a small dent where a bird flew into it, it is about the size of a dime, possibly smaller, and the paint is not damaged or cracked. The rear view camera image quality is lacking. The image comes through dark and with “Noise”. I am not sure if it is an issue with the camera unit itself or wiring. The plywood on the walls and the bed platform is slightly delaminating in some spots, and I believe the best course of action would be to reglue and compress the spots which are coming loose, or to simply use the pieces installed currently as templates and replace with a wall covering material of your choice!

Some features of the van which have been regularly asked about are the seats and the sliding door. The seats are the leather option, and are electronically adjusted/ controlled. In addition they have the lower seat base option, and factory seat swivels allowing them to be turned around to face the interior of the van. The sliding door has electronic closing assist, meaning you close the door manually, but there is an electronic motor which helps it latch down all the way so that you do not have to slam the door hard for it to fully close and latch.

The van currently is currently on a loan with Mercedes Benz Financial and they hold the title. We will need to work out a method to make the transaction as secure and comfortable for the buyer, I am open to any ideas you have that will make this as safe, comfortable, and smooth as possible!

Full Size Interior and Exterior Photos:

Price: *SOLD*

Wheels and Tires:
  • Method Race Wheels 701 17” matte black wheels
  • BF Goodrich K02 275/70/17 Tires (under 3000 miles from install)
  • Installed on the rear tire carrier there is a matching method wheel with full size spare!

Suspension:
  • Van Compass Stage 2.3 Kit with their Highest end non-electronic shocks
  • Front Sumo-Springs
  • Van Compass Baja Brackets (Provides a dual shear mount for the rear shock bolt, a must for offroading in a sprinter van)

Protection:
  • Van Compass Engine Skid Plate
  • Van Compass Transmission and Transfer Case Skid Plate
  • Van Compass Differential Skid Plate

Environmentals/ Comfort:
  • The BugWall Bug Nets for slider and rear doors
  • Espar S2 D2 L Diesel Heater (Installed Under Passenger Seat, with Intake silencer and muffler installed)
  • 2 Maxxfan Deluxe fans installed in the ceiling, using DIYVan adapter and backing plates

Sleeping/ Bed:
  • FlareSpace Extended Depth flares installed on both driver and Passenger side
  • Custom interior trim rings installed on the inside to match bed height perfectly and maximise interior space
  • Custom wall mounted bed rails, and behind-wall bed supports (provides an incredibly sturdy bed mounting solution to support and weight sleeper on the bed)
  • Custom 2 bed panels built out of 8020 aluminium

Exterior Accessories:
  • Custom Designed Roof Rack
    • 8020 Crossbars that can be mounted in any position for maximum flexibility
    • 2 Renogy 175W Solar Panels securely mounted
    • 50 Inch Baja Designs S8 Lightbar Mounted in Front
    • 4 Baja Designs S2 lights mounted on sides as trail and camp lights
  • Owl Vans Rear Ladder/ Tire Carrier Combo
  • Owl Vans B2 Bike and Box Carrier, with Owl Vans large expedition box, mini-sherpa, and OneUpUSA Bike tray installed
  • Backland Expedition Gear Apex Rock Sliders
  • Baja Designs Squadron Sport Fog Lights, installed with Agile Offroad Brackets

Infotainment System:
  • Alpine Halo 9 Headunit (Apple Carplay capable)
  • JL Audio C1-650x Speakers installed in drivers and passenger doors.

Cosmetic Accessories:
  • Terra Wagen Fender Armor Kit
    • Terra Wagen Aero Hood Spoiler
    • Terra Wagen Mondo Mudguard kit (Rear wheel arches opened up as well for larger tires)

• Extra Parts Included:
    • Agile Offroad Underhood ARB Twin Air Compressor Mount
    • ½ Inch Mini-cell Foam Insulation Sheet for insulating FlareSpace Flares
    • Two Large Rolls of 3M Thinsulate Insulation, One roll of 2’’ thickness, and one roll of 1” thickness
    • Quest Overland full set of insulated window covers for windshield, driver, and passenger windows.

*SOLD*

• IMG_1306.jpeg
    IMG_1307.jpeg
    IMG_1308.jpeg
    IMG_1309.jpeg
    IMG_1311.jpeg
    IMG_1312.jpeg
    IMG_1313.jpeg
    IMG_1314.jpeg
    IMG_1315.jpeg
    IMG_1316.jpeg

Last edited:
Will you consider a trade with the following?

I replied in a private message, thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles