SOLD Auto Home Medium Air Top RTT

STREGA

Explorer
RTT HAS BEEN SOLD

Sold the FJ Cruiser last week that this was mounted on and going to a popup camper so our beloved Maggiolina Air Top needs a new home.

It has about 200 nights use and does show some wear and tear. A couple of the screens have holes/tears and there are a few small holes in the fabric but the RTT is in overall good usable shape and should provide many more years of service. Will come with the ladder and mounting hard wear.

Asking $1,500.00. Will not ship. RTT is located at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, so come by and look at the big ditch and go home with a nice RTT!

Last edited:

STREGA

Explorer
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

afbond03

Adventurer
Hey, check out uship.com to arrange your own shipping. I just used it to get one from CA to AZ.

STREGA

Explorer
Now that winter is behind us here at the Canyon (I'am saying this while looking at 2" of snow on the ground), it's time to get serious about getting this RTT sold. No longer looking for a Wilco hitch gate.

ianereed

I really like the tent, and i really like the price!

Would you be willing to meet me half way in needles and help transfer it onto my vehicle? I'm in LA, so it's a 1000mi roundtrip to meet you at your house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles