SOLD: ARB 63 Quart Fridge Freezer (Mebane, NC)

yonah

Calling-in from west of the Rockies
********SOLD********

ARB 63 Quart Fridge Freezer
(w/ AC wall power cable and 12v car socket cable)

Location: Mebane, NC (I live close to I-40, just west of Raleigh)

Price: $600

---

I'm listing my ARB 63 Quart Fridge Freezer for sale. These are very popular and well-known within this community, so I will not elaborate on the features or game changing aspect of having a fridge in your vehicle - plenty of threads on here discussing these topics (they are great!). Depending on where you search, retail price on this unit is in the $1,130-$1,150 range +/- w/ shipping. For convenience, see below link detailing all technical specs:

All mechanical and electrical systems function perfectly - it's a sound unit. Aesthetically, it's in used condition and has some scuffs/scratches, see attached photos below. The basket is in great shape (w/ divider), automatic interior LED light functions, all hardware, and dust cover is present. Both power cables are included.

The 63 Quart is the perfect size for a weekend trip with a 3-5 person family or 1-2 people on an extended getaway. Same low height as ARB's 37 Quart, but the overall footprint is larger (dimensions are in the above link). This fridge would be great for a mid-full size vehicle, trailer, van, or even a commercial truck.

I'm selling as I have one too many ARB fridges and have decided to downsize my gear collection. I currently use it as an additional freezer at our house for long-term food storage; thus, the compressor is exercised regularly.

Due to it's size and the packaging requirements, I am not willing to ship this item - local pick-up only.

If interested, please send me a PM and we'll discuss the details. For payment, I'd highly prefer Zelle upon pick-up, cash being ok as well. PayPal would work too, but I’ve run into delays when receiving larger payments in the past - we would need to discuss beforehand.

V/R,

-Steve

---

Photos *(note, I have some more photos, but ExPo will not let me upload as they're too large. I can email or text them upon request):

IMG-4890.jpg
IMG-4892.jpg
IMG-4893.jpg
IMG-4904.jpg
IMG-4900.jpg
IMG-4901.jpg

Last edited:

yonah

Hey looks like this will work great for me, I'm in Raleigh. Trying to PM you and getting a server error. I'll try again in a little bit. thx

I’m getting the same error. If you have an account on IH8MUD - shoot me a PM there and I’ll send you my cell number:

yonah

Bump.

For those in Virginia, I am now in the DC/NCR area on a near weekly basis. With enough notice, I can meet in DC or anywhere along the I-95/I-85 route between DC and Raleigh/Durham.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles