SOLD: Apple IPAD Mini 32GB, Model A1490, with RAM Mount Set-up

Up for sale is a complete IPAD-based overland vehicle set-up. It consists of:

(1) Apple IPAD Mini (Model# A1490 / 7.9" screen) with 32GB of memory and Wifi / Cellular connectivity (unlocked) for off-network GPS navigation. This tablet was responsibly cared for and always in a protective case. It is in immaculate condition and excellent working order (See Attached Photos). When used with Gaia, Google Maps, or Maps.me, this becomes an awesome navigation device both on and off road. (Paid $360 for it but selling here for $170 plus $12 shipping).

(1) Zagg Rugged Messenger Protective Case and detachable Bluetooth Keyboard, also in excellent condition. Hands down, this is the best case for protecting tablets and is very versatile, allowing you bang out emails on the road or just use the IPAD as a standalone GPS when driving or heading out on a foot for a hike. (Paid $95 for it but selling here for $50 plus $10 shipping)

(1) RAM Mount 25 Tab Tite HD tablet holder (Paid $30 for it but selling here for $20 plus $6 shipping)

(1) RAM Mount Dual Suction Cup Articulating Base with 1 inch ball (Paid $45 for it but selling here for $30 plus $8 shipping)

(1) RAM Mount Long Double Socket Arm with Round Base and 1 inch ball (Paid $40 for it but selling here for $25 plus $6 shipping)

While everything is individually priced, I would prefer sell this all as on package and will let it all go for $275 plus $12 shipping

The 1st "I'll Take It!" post gets it all.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail with tracking. If you buy multiple items off my other sales threads, I'll discount the cost of shipping to save you as much as possible.

Payment via PayPal Friends is preferred. I'll also do PayPal G&S or Venmo but only if the buyer covers the transaction fee. Please feel free to PM me with any questions and/or quests for photos.

Have a good one!

IMG_6570.JPG
IMG_6571.JPG
IMG_6572.JPG
IMG_6573.JPG
IMG_6574.JPG
IMG_6575.JPG
IMG_6576.jpg
IMG_6577.JPG
IMG_6578.JPG
IMG_6579.JPG

Forum statistics